The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Indeed. I have switch sides to the GS4 . It hasn't come yet so I still will be on my iPhone for the next few days. I'm still going to be posting on imore regularly. Only thing that's changing is the phone. I will be participating in the android forums a bit more now though.

Tapatalking using my iphone

you are leaving the darkside? but, but, but we have cookies ?!? lol let me know how you like it :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Makes for fun reading as long as the boss isn't watching right?!

yeah I open the app on the train and I'm totally lost. Then my OCD kicks in and I had to go all the way back to the very last post I did and read everything since then. lol Damn work is getting in the way this morning but I'll catch up.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ipheuria-- great job with the workout schedule and your amazing success!!!. Determination and dedication impressive!! That's why we have our virtual Saturday night ice cream!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

you are leaving the darkside? but, but, but we have cookies ?!? lol let me know how you like it :)

Yeah I told you over the email I was going to the s4 lol. Hopefully it will get here soon because I can't wait to use it!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wooohoooo the weather might be bad Jag....BUT....You made the Milestone with this post....YAY !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!! Will have to make an avatar tonight !!!!!!!!!! :D
Thank you Wendy...Dod you get breakfast and coffee?

I can tell you when I saw everyone on her last night from CB it made me proud that my friends from over there are embracing us now too. They are all special people to me. I did not expect to hit this to be honest. The 30 sec rule was getting me for just plain posting.

​Hope you have a great day and talk to you tonight.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ipheuria-- great job with the workout schedule and your amazing success!!!. Determination and dedication impressive!! That's why we have our virtual Saturday night ice cream!!!

did you ever figure out your site issue?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

lol Dammit there is this area right at the bottom of my stomach that just wont go away! If it was gone my goal would almost be complete. I watch my fats, work the lower abs, watch my diet and still the fat just hangs on for dear life. Now I know why it's called spare tire. The width is like there is a tire around my waist. It will not stop me! now I'm even more determined.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370273421.181576.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning Z !! Glad to see all you guys here so early :D

Welllllllll I can do it in 40 also if it was a cloudy day :rolleyes: Driving into the sun tacks more than an hour onto the drive as every drives like snails. I try to get behind a transport because even with my sunglass the sun is still blinding.

Morning BK....good to see you hear too !! :D

You are welcome hon :) Now I have a new shirt to make for our Fearless Leader Jaguarrrrrrrrrr....shhhhh....he's really a pussycat...lol !

No he isn't...My roar is louder than my bite...I am actually a Leo but my fav besides Black Mane lions like rells likes too are Jaguars because of their patterns.... This is my desktop Wallpaper

African Lions in Africa.jpg

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Jaguarr! Thank You for such a great choice for breakfast! The ice coffee for me please
Good morning Elizabeth....happy to have provided you with your morning beverage. Hope you have great day. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

yeah I open the app on the train and I'm totally lost. Then my OCD kicks in and I had to go all the way back to the very last post I did and read everything since then. lol Damn work is getting in the way this morning but I'll catch up.
HA I know what you mean but this is a breeze, You should try it when I go over to CB and try and catch up 10 pages to give out likes or I call it Post surfing. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

HA I know what you mean but this is a breeze, You should try it when I go over to CB and try and catch up 10 pages to give out likes or I call it Post surfing. :)

lol my OCD would probably kill me over there.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

does anyone use their iPad at work? I'm in IT so I'm always at a different desk among our 4 floors. I want to use my iPad but it would be a hassle so most times I end up on my phone. I'm going to try and use the iPad more though see what the reaction is to it.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

There you are :) how was your weekend? have you found anyone else with the same birthday? this is the second time in all my years, and no I'm not telling how many they are lol. It is really cool

Weekend was good thanks!!
I have many years and honestly happier at this stage than any other!! And yes, you are the 4th with same bday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox