The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

As y'all may have noticed, I finally got the shirt to upload, and I'm currently wearing it. Thanks for the opportunity!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

OMG! You are soooooooo much a big meanie!!! I'm droolin' here :p

Hey, when I was up in Chicago visiting BigBadWulf and cereal berry, you know it was a crack-up up having her making phone calls to the local grocery stores and asking if they had Schweddy Balls.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Congrats on your 300th iMore post BK!!!!

Thanks, Jaf, glad to see you made it over and threw down some posts! Talking birds and such with Jag and the crew. And glad to see members here crossing over and having fun with us there.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It seems that a few of our sister sites such as Android Central and CrackBerry have started a Thread in their Off Topic Lounge especially at CB where it started as the 50K Challenge and then retitled it to the 100K Challenge when it surpassed their original number.

Here is what this is all about. You can post ANYTHING you want to post (Let's keep it PG) being a family friendly forum about anything you want to make a comment about whether it is about something you heard funny, A joke, About your day, About a device we have at iMore, I think you get the idea... Anything and everything. Look at it this way, You can bounce things off others that post and post back to their thoughts or your own , You can improve your post count and become an expert in no time...:) or just kill time and have fun. We need to compete with our other forums all for the sake of good clean fun so let's get things rolling and start posting. As the count goes up and we surpass goal 1 I can get a Mod to rename the thread to the next level and who knows maybe i can even talk them into a small gift from the iMore store for largest poster and contributor. We will see on that one. Good luck everyone and let's have fun.

Can you believe that just a month after the first post in this thread, we are on the cusp of 3000 posts already?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Can you believe that just a month after the first post in this thread, we are on the cusp of 3000 posts already?

If I had a faster connection tonight, I might be able to do it myself. But I'm in Suck City, Arkansas.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well between Wendy, Me , Elizabeth and quite a few others that started out there we are kinda partial to it especially the thread you now know about. :)

It's been my home forum for going on 5 years, now. I even took most of last year off, I've written more posts in this forum than I did on CrackBerry last year. But since December, I've been back with a bone in my teeth.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that avatar is awesome! I want one one! If only I could hit that milestone 😆.

Tapatalking 2.0

Gotta post at the right time! I have about 10 or 11 shirts from the thread. Have hit one in the last twenty, though I did get one gifted, thanks to the generosity of TempurMental, who started posting in December heavily, and now has over 7K posts in that thread.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ah nothing like a brisk 1hr walk to start off your day!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning to all. We are now open for Breakfast so anyone please dig in and the coffee is served....Hot or cold.

breakfast buffet (1).jpgCinammon Rolls.JPGDD Iced Coffee.jpgTim-Horton-drinks-and-donuts.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR