The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok tapatalk friends...I think someone just posted they downloaded it and it got me to thinking...why would I need this? Pros/Cons?! Thank you! :D

I personally just find it easier to get to all the forums I participate in. I'm usually on the go a lot and i can't stand most forums on the mobile browser so tapatalk is a great option for me.

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I thought...I am so sorry for giving away your close friend and to make it up to you......

View attachment 31611

This should get you through the night ...YES!!!

Yumm...thanks Jag! Not only willing get me through the night but probably prevent me from working in the morning!! lol. Will need numerous iced coffees to counteract that!! ;)
(And no I'm not complaining!)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yumm...thanks Jag! Not only willing get me through the night but probably prevent me from working in the morning!! lol. Will need numerous iced coffees to counteract that!! ;)
(And no I'm not complaining!)
Don't you worry you know Jag has your Iced coffee for you in the AM :eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nobodys home? Everyone left. Wendy must still be nursing that headache... I mean still have a headache. Seashell drank all of I mean is still talking to Rita. I think i saw Rellskie at CB...I hooked him....LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well kinda just chilling on the couch and watching TV.....headaches gone now thank goodness.....now to make the lunches and get to bed lol
Oh yeh you have an early morning and I can't believe you have to drive that long to work.....smh

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm catching up on some episodes on the DVR. Hope everyone has a good night 😀

Tapatalking 2.0

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Nobodys home? Everyone left. Wendy must still be nursing that headache... I mean still have a headache. Seashell drank all of I mean is still talking to Rita. I think i saw Rellskie at CB...I hooked him....LOL

Yeah I stopped over at crackberry for a sec. I am kinda hooked haha!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalking 2.0
Well between Wendy, Me , Elizabeth and quite a few others that started out there we are kinda partial to it especially the thread you now know about. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalking 2.0
You see my Avatar that louzer made me who makes all their Milestone louzatars for hitting big number posts. it is always a blast. Noe we have the Wendytar!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well between Wendy, Me , Elizabeth and quite a few others that started out there we are kinda partial to it especially the thread you now know about. :)

Yeah that's the truth :D Well nitey nite Jag and everyone :) um...er....seashells Rita's look good :p

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You see my Avatar that louzer made me who makes all their Milestone louzatars for hitting big number posts. it is always a blast. Noe we have the Wendytar!!

Yeah that avatar is awesome! I want one one! If only I could hit that milestone 😆.

Tapatalking 2.0

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You know what? I should just keep posting overnight while everyone is sleep to get it LMAO!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah that avatar is awesome! I want one one! If only I could hit that milestone .

Tapatalking 2.0
Well every 1000 posts in that thread is a Milestone. Wendy has a good friend there that started in the thread and she hit 107000, then I hitt the 108000 and then she hit 109000 all over a week. Then they hit 110000 this weekend. It is a lot of fun and then come the summary BuzzNotes I posted the other night. Some real good people over there and jafo told you what Pantless means.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative