The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Screenshot_2013-06-02-13-05-44_zpsc7b92d02.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BK was here... and I'm popping in back and forth..
See i do the same thing as you all the time with 2 tabs open. You are officially hooked and 20 posts since you came over today. You are doing good jaf!!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Ackkkkk I know and back to the 5:30am jump up and get ready and out the door and the hour drive to work :rolleyes: But I slept in today and have had a headache all day so sometimes this sleeping in thing isn't all it's cracked up to be lol

Try Pepsi and popcorn with your Advil/Tylenol or whatever...the caffeine helps boost the meds and something about crunching on carbs helps too. I used to get some BAD headaches and this, plus an ice pack on the back of your neck (yes there and not your forehead) kicked it for me every time!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Try Pepsi and popcorn with your Advil/Tylenol or whatever...the caffeine helps boost the meds and something about crunching on carbs helps too. I used to get some BAD headaches and this, plus an ice pack on the back of your neck (yes there and not your forehead) kicked it for me every time!

Thanks seashell I will try that :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Ok tapatalk friends...I think someone just posted they downloaded it and it got me to thinking...why would I need this? Pros/Cons?! Thank you! :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok tapatalk friends...I think someone just posted they downloaded it and it got me to thinking...why would I need this? Pros/Cons?! Thank you! :D

I don't use it or need it but for people that wish to stay on top of ALL of their favorite forums it puts them all in one app and you can do many things with it. Go to the iTunes app store or google it and you can read all about it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

[URL]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-2/id585178888?mt=8&at=10l3Vy
[/URL]

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well yes that's her...but I prefer not to use her full name since she's a close friend and all! ;)
I thought...I am so sorry for giving away your close friend and to make it up to you......

Frozen Cactus Pear Margaritas.jpg

This should get you through the night ...YES!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR