The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Where's the coffee and donuts? Oh wait...... It's the afternoon already.. what was I thinking? LOL Are you all out at the pool?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Greetings to all! I have finally signed up here from Crackberry. jag just hounded me to no end!
Anyway, hope you all have a good Sunday! Since this is my first post here, it may be delayed somewhat.

Edit: My post was approved so fast!!! Thanks!
I cannot believe my eyes...The aunt to my kids....Private joke. I am glad jafo you came over to the dark side as Z puts it. I am also glad your post was approved so fast. If they don't for some reason MN requires 10 posts no matter what forum unless there are Mods around which there is today to approve them. Glad you made it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

jafo I hope you will stay a bit and hang out with us to get a feel of the place.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I cannot believe my eyes...The aunt to my kids....Private joke. I am glad jafo you came over to the dark side as Z puts it. I am also glad your post was approved so fast. If they don't for some reason MN requires 10 posts no matter what forum unless there are Modes around which there is today to approve them. Glad you made it.

Thank you so much for the warm greeting! How's my babies doing?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Greetings to all! I have finally signed up here from Crackberry. jag just hounded me to no end!
Anyway, hope you all have a good Sunday! Since this is my first post here, it may be delayed somewhat.

Edit: My post was approved so fast!!! Thanks!

Nice to have you here jafobabe!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey I just realized that I hit 2000 iMore Posts and did not even know it. I knew I was getting close but I suppose that is something.... Pretty cool to see the 2000s...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey i just realized that I hit 2000 iMore Posts and did not even know it. I knew I was getting close but I suppose that is something.... Pretty cool to see the 2000s...:)

Congrats!

Tapatalking using my iphone

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Hey i just realized that I hit 2000 iMore Posts and did not even know it. I knew I was getting close but I suppose that is something.... Pretty cool to see the 2000s...:)

Congrats jag on your over the top 2K iMore posts!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Where's the coffee and donuts? Oh wait...... It's the afternoon already.. what was I thinking? LOL Are you all out at the pool?
If you go back about 3 pages I brought coffee and ice Coffee and all the fixings for breakfast that you could want. The weather here stinks and raining.

Of jafo they don't know here about Pantless Posts yet so you may want to break that gentle..... :p

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

If you go back about 3 pages I brought coffee and ice Coffee and all the fixings for breakfast that you could want. The weather here stinks and raining.

Of jafo they don't know here about Pantless Posts yet so you may want to break that gentle..... :p

Mums the word. I won't mention that state of posts here. :):eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

4 more posts jaf and you are home free and won't have to be worried about getting your posts Moderated. :)

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

They have been fed and played with so now they are sleeping all 4 together....Hillarious.

Awwww how cute! I love it when they all huddle together and sleep... and I'll post quietly so they don't wake up

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awwww how cute! I love it when they all huddle together and sleep... and I'll post quietly so they don't wake up
Yes that is good. If I can keep them sleeping for several hours I can get things done. LOL