The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

If it were close I would let Rellskie get it... I am going to be around a long time and will get one sooner or later. I like my Milestone from CB.

I'm going to be around for a long time too jag so I don't need you to let me win LOL! 😀

Tapatalking using my iphone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just wanted you guys to see what a CB member does with everyone who participated in the posts in their thread where I got my 108,000th thread and Avatar (louzatar as louzer who makes them call them) the Female Wendy and Elizabeth...lol

After a Milestone he creates these with all the participants.....Amazing work... Check it out.

View attachment 31567

That's really cool!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Too bad it's not from use :( lol I always promise to try using her more. I do use the service to play songs. Hopefully in iOS 7 they will make some improvements.

Yeah I use to use Siri a lot on my 4s but it was mainly for songs too. I want it to be more responsive when asking Siri to look something up. I usually just get so frustrated with it I just look it up myself online.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370136678.117100.jpg
Who wants ice cream???.....yep bamf your first!!! Just don't take all the peanut butter chocolate!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I use to use Siri a lot on my 4s but it was mainly for songs too. I want it to be more responsive when asking Siri to look something up. I usually just get so frustrated with it I just look it up myself online.

Exactly I've asked for songs four times before and finally just end up doing it myself. Then the fact that using Siri to play a song it goes quiet after. I mean come on I was listening to music so why wouldn't it continue? It gets frustrating the limits.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Exactly I've asked for songs four times before and finally just end up doing it myself. Then the fact that using Siri to play a song it goes quiet after. I mean come on I was listening to music so why wouldn't it continue? It gets frustrating the limits.

Yup it sure does. I know apple will improve it as the years go by. I can't wait to try android's version of a voice assistant. I think it's called s-voice?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to be around for a long time too jag so I don't need you to let me win LOL! 

Oh I hope you are and I was not implying to let you win...I meant if it was getting close to me it does not mean all that much and I would not be involved in it. Only way is if There were not that many here and it just happened. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I hope you are and I was not implying to let you win...I meant if it was getting close to me it does not mean all that much and I would not be involved in it. Only way is if There were not that many here and it just happened. :)

I'm just messing with you .😎