The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. Sorry to be on so late but work comes first and I have been very busy this #FF so I hope everyone is doing really good. Sorry for the delay Hamster for breakfast hon. :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

O.K. I guess it's my turn to say Good Morning to everyone. Well, i'm kind of worried about my oldest girl. She's a Doctor, but works in Oklahoma City. This year, it's a bad place to be. Hoping for the best.:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

O.K. I guess it's my turn to say Good Morning to everyone. Well, i'm kind of worried about my oldest girl. She's a Doctor, but works in Oklahoma City. This year, it's a bad place to be. Hoping for the best.:p
Yeh Grunt hope works out well there. I will be thinking about her. Hope all is well in your neighborhood not far from me...LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to say Good Morning to EVERYONE this morning that I missed. I have been very busy this morning and did not want to appear rude as I like to at least acknowledge ALL my friends on here. Hope you have a really good Friday. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm here too.....better late than never lol :p
Good Morning Everyone.....running ragged this morning at work with everyone wanting everything like NOW !
Hope everyone is good and HAPPY FRIDAY !!! :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning iMore!

I was told to come by this morning for coffee and donuts...
I can't find them. Did you all finish it without me???!!:eek::p

Awe sorry we missed you Hamster :( It's been one of those crazy busy mornings for a few of us I think.....but I'm sure I spotted your iced coffee and donuts.....I have your Timmies because I know you loveeee it :)

Attachments

• photo14.JPG
    photo14.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 22

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Amen to that lol I was looking forward for tonight, drive-in to see Fast 6 and Ironman 3 but now it's supposed to rain all freaking night Booo :( so might not make it.

Oh crap is it supposed to rain all night....booo....and spoil your drive-in.....maybe it won't because we were supposed to have huge storms last night and that didn't materialize.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

No movies this weekend for me...making the trip to watch my oldest run at State meet tomorrow *crossing fingers* :D. And then just some NASCAR...hope everyone has a great rest of the day!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh crap is it supposed to rain all night....booo....and spoil your drive-in.....maybe it won't because we were supposed to have huge storms last night and that didn't materialize.

Thank you I really hope so we're thinking the same thing too so we're just going to see what happens by the time I get home.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Drive in? What do y'all have a outdoor theater? Otherwise a rainy night is a perfect time to see a movie indoors!

Tapatalking using my iphone
\

Not too many left now only about 4 drive in theatres left but yeah it's outdoor and in the summer it's kind of cool to sit out on your lawn chairs or relax in your car. Kids under 12 get in free.....we've sneak them in up till 18 haha.....2 for 1 adults....2 movies and on long weekends 3 so you and your sweetie can pull an all-nighter hehe !

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 18

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

No movies this weekend for me...making the trip to watch my oldest run at State meet tomorrow *crossing fingers* :D. And then just some NASCAR...hope everyone has a great rest of the day!!

Good Luck at State....have fun on the trip !!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I was walking along Queen St. West in Toronto, near my work and I heard someone say "I don't do the whole stock market thing it's too risky". It got me thinking I understand that it is risky and understandable if you're not built for the turbulence or it's not your cup of tea you shouldn't be doing it. However what gets me is those same people play the lottery every week. It might be a smaller amount of money but over time that money adds up and investing in stock can be like winning the lottery. Granted you have to know what you're doing it was just a thought I had. I've been up 11K after a month and at the beginning of our latest recession when the markets were hit hard I was down almost 50% of my portfolio. I don't get panicked I didn't sell anything and before the end of that year I was back to the worth of my portfolio. I hadn't made any gains but I recovered 50% and that was good enough for me. Anyway without jabbering on what I mean is that when you check your portfolio after a month and you're up 5or 8K how is that not like winning the lottery?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was walking along Queen St. West in Toronto, near my work and I heard someone say "I don't do the whole stock market thing it's too risky". It got me thinking I understand that it is risky and understandable if you're not built for the turbulence or it's not your cup of tea you shouldn't be doing it. However what gets me is those same people play the lottery every week. It might be a smaller amount of money but over time that money adds up and investing in stock can be like winning the lottery. Granted you have to know what you're doing it was just a thought I had. I've been up 11K after a month and at the beginning of our latest recession when the markets were hit hard I was down almost 50% of my portfolio. I don't get panicked I didn't sell anything and before the end of that year I was back to the worth of my portfolio. I hadn't made any gains but I recovered 50% and that was good enough for me. Anyway without jabbering on what I mean is that when you check your portfolio after a month and you're up 5or 8K how is that not like winning the lottery?

Especially if like in the states and am sure it is that way in Toronto or anywhere in Ontario that if a business contributes and matches you....It is like hitting the lottery. I have my employer take out 15 % from my check weekly and they contribute 4 %.... I am happy with that and what I am vested in does very well.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Especially if like in the states and am sure it is that way in Toronto or anywhere in Ontario that if a business contributes and matches you....It is like hitting the lottery. I have my employer take out 15 % from my check weekly and they contribute 4 %.... I am happy with that and what I am vested in does very well.

yeah we have the same here depends business to business.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods