The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I swear this Firefox browser is constantly giving me problems on my pc. I'm seriously about to make chrome my main web browser. What web browser you guys use?

Tapatalking using my iphone
I have IE installed but Made Chrome my go to and use it exclusively unless it is something for work at home and then I have to use IE. I really like Chrome a lot.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Dude you know it's probably from all that working out! I know that you have a regimen and all but you might need to knock that down to 3-4 days a week

I think I know what happened. I know the 4-5 days a week sounds intense but I'm not like the guys that are all buff. I don't go at a crazy intensity. I also isolate so that each part I focus on has rest days. So day 1 - arms and core day 2 chest and core day 3 - rest day day 4 legs and core day 5 core day 6 rest/cardio and light all around workout. My workouts take about 1 hour but sometimes I'm out in 45 mins and I do slow, controlled exercises. Last week though I did one machine I never used before I usually do the rowing machine but there were none available.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tell pepper and mango I said hello! Lol. Oh and thanks on the lion. His expression is hilarious!

I thought those were one of the lion pics I sent you from the thread on home screens. I would love that pic if you have the full size??

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I swear this Firefox browser is constantly giving me problems on my pc. I'm seriously about to make chrome my main web browser. What web browser you guys use?

OK but you can't laugh lol
Windows - IE
Mac - Safari is my main browser with some Firefox use

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have IE installed but Made Chrome my go to and use it exclusively unless it is something for work at home and then I have to use IE. I really like Chrome a lot.

Nice! I use IE as well and I really like it. I think my new default browser will be chrome. I'm also downloading opera's new browser called Next.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Well we are officially a single income household. My wife is now a stay at home mom.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK but you can't laugh lol
Windows - IE
Mac - Safari is my main browser with some Firefox use

Nope IE is a good browser! I think it gets to much bad press because of how it USE to be but it's a very good browser. It just doesn't have a lot of add-ons like Firefox and chrome.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Nice! I use IE as well and I really like it. I think my new default browser will be chrome. I'm also downloading opera's new browser called Next.

most y friends laugh at me when I say I use IE lol. Alright time for bed wife isn't feeling too good :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hope she feels better and there is nothing wrong with IE :)

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I use Aurura, the Firefox beta. I don't have any problems with it. But that just might be me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I thought those were one of the lion pics I sent you from the thread on home screens. I would love that pic if you have the full size??

I don't think it is. I picked this wallpaper of one of those wallpaper sites. I have the full size image but tapatalk won't let me send it in full. I'll try it on my laptop.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

they are really nice they are a little too big for cute lol Beautiful birds :)
Too big? They are only 14 weeks old, Wait until 6-8 months old and they start talking and then I will start training them.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I use Aurura, the Firefox beta. I don't have any problems with it. But that just might be me.

That's what's up. The problem I'm having is all of a sudden it wouldn't let me access a web page. It prompted me with a message saying to check proxy settings or something.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

most y friends laugh at me when I say I use IE lol. Alright time for bed wife isn't feeling too good :(

Its because Most people are following what everybody else is using. Oh and I hope your wife feels better bro. Have a great night!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't think it is. I picked this wallpaper of one of those wallpaper sites. I have the full size image but tapatalk won't let me send it in full. I'll try it on my laptop.

That would be cool, When ever you can. Would love to have that one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox