The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Game 7 tonight. Fingers crossed tonight everyone. Sharks need all the help they can get. They have this overwhelming urge to choke when the heat is on.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I gave up eating Meat over 20 years ago in as much as that I mean no red meat or veal or pork or anything even considered meat. I don't diet at all but stay in good shape because I was heavy and just decided to make it a lifestyle change and not a diet. I live that way today and all I eat is Chicken, Ground Turkey Breast and lots of fish along with fresh veggies and lots of whole grains of all kinds. Quinoa, Steel Cut oatmean, Cous Cous, Brown Rice and legumes.

I take my lunch to work every day that i cook for the entire week on Sunday's. I eat Organic Chobani Greek Yogurt and so i suppose you get the idea. I just introduced Chia Seeds that are very good in omega 3 that I put in my yogurt. I also drink organic unfiltered apple cider vinagar in 2 caps to 8 oz of water which helps your stomach get probiotics and acidify your body for health. I also take about 6-7 different vitamins daily as well. So that is what i do and have been doing this for 20 years. I always have perfect yearly blood work and physicals and then on top of that i cycle long distance about 30-40 mile rides on the weekends as well.

Hey Jaguarr our diets have a lot of similarities! I just use regular cider vinegar which is probably not what you are supposed to use in my breakfast drink!. Every Sunday night I make granola for the week......
HOWEVER tonight if I can figure out how to walk and eat chocolate peanut butter Haagen Dazs I just might give it a whirl...almost had it over the weekend but decided not to. After boasting that I made a really cool bit of code for my blog I have totally f it up! I am not a happy girl....and I have been know to eat ice cream and not just talk about it!! sooo I will let you all know if the pissed off girl on the west coast is eating ice cream tonight!!!:):):)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That's cool then. I was thinking to myself for all that hassle your friend could just get a newer iPhone and easily jailbreak it. That's nice your fixing it though.

Tapatalking using my iphone

She has a newer phone she wants to use the 3G as an iPod. The Jailbreak was just to unlock it but the battery life is horrible so she asked me if I thought reloading it would help.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That is great Rell. My boss and his wife are on constant diets and yo yo all the time up and down and i try and tell them that if they get the word diet out of their vocabulary and make it a lifestyle change they would be better off.

I am not trying to be a preacher but I just know when I did it what happened for me 20 years ago, Lost 80 lbs and at 56 now except for 2-3 l'm fluctuation I have kept it off to 170 now...

I'm the same way I don't try to make people do it. I'm willing to help if asked but I'm not going to force it on anyone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

She has a newer phone she wants to use the 3G as an iPod. The Jailbreak was just to unlock it but the battery life is horrible so she asked me if I thought reloading it would help.

Ohhh I see.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey Jaguarr our diets have a lot of similarities! I just use regular cider vinegar which is probably not what you are supposed to use in my breakfast drink!. Every Sunday night I make granola for the week......
HOWEVER tonight if I can figure out how to walk and eat chocolate peanut butter Haagen Dazs I just might give it a whirl...almost had it over the weekend but decided not to. After boasting that I made a really cool bit of code for my blog I have totally f it up! I am not a happy girl....and I have been know to eat ice cream and not just talk about it!! sooo I will let you all know if the pissed off girl on the west coast is eating ice cream tonight!!!:):):)

I have faith you'll figure it out ;) instead of eating the ice cream because you're frustrated just put the issue out of your mind and enjoy it. I find that giving myself a break usually clears my mind and I can figure the stuff out.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ohhh I see.

I view it as a challenge I've been JBing since 1.0 so I'm not worried. God I remember JBing my iPhone 2G and waiting on the bootloader to run not knowing if it was frozen but not wanting to mess up the process.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

so did you guys know the average time a person falls asleep is 7 minutes. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I view it as a challenge I've been JBing since 1.0 so I'm not worried. God I remember JBing my iPhone 2G and waiting on the bootloader to run not knowing if it was frozen but not wanting to mess up the process.

Oh so your a vet in the jailbrake world huh? Thats whats up. I find jailbreaking fun it just gets to be a bit much sometimes.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh so your a vet in the jailbrake world huh? Thats whats up. I find jailbreaking fun it just gets to be a bit much sometimes.

hell yeah before the iPhone 5 all of the 3 other iPhones I've owned I never ran official iOS. I have always been Jailbroken.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

And here I thought 2K would be here by the time I got back. Well, here's a post to help the cause.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I love after the rain because it smells so fresh. While it's raining is not so great but at least my Passat got a free car wash.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice