The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

OK Sharing is caring so I have to show my new Kids I am bringing home next Week. Hope you like them and hope Iggy gets along with them too. IN order there is Harley and Kiwi 12 weeks and Yellow Nape Amazons. Then There is Pepper who is 10 weeks and Mango 16 weeks and Congo African Greys. I could not decide so I took all 4!!!!

Kiwi1.JPGHarley1.jpgPepper 1.jpgMango 2.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have been hand feeding them every day before work and after at the breeders. They are very affectionate and going to be iBirds for sure.....:cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK Sharing is caring so I have to show my new Kids I am bringing home next Week. Hope you like them and hope Iggy gets along with them too. IN order there is Harley and Kiwi 12 weeks and Yellow Nape Amazons. Then There is Pepper who is 10 weeks and Mango 16 weeks and Congo African Greys. I could not decide so I took all 4!!!!

View attachment 31256View attachment 31257View attachment 31258View attachment 31259

They are beautiful!

Tapatalking using my iphone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 31256View attachment 31257View attachment 31258View attachment 31259

Very pretty birds Jag!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

FOUR?! Are you outta your mind? LOL! Oh you are going to be SO TIRED! But they are adorable!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

FOUR?! Are you outta your mind? LOL! Oh you are going to be SO TIRED! But they are adorable!
Nobody ever accused me of being in my right mind. Took the 2 napes home already and I am having a blast. They want me with them all the time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Alli you know seashell hit the 1500 post today also. Time we get her a new Avatar. We are working on it. Congrats to her.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Ok, I admit, I'm tired so I kinda skipped reading a few pages. <yawn> I'm sure you will all forgive me.

Had a very pleasant and uneventful trip up to beautiful Anniston Alabama and stopped at my usual midway point for lunch. I kept track of gas prices along the way for fun. They ranged from $3.23 to $3.85. Talladega had the highest priced gas...I can't imagine why. And then I got to Ft. McClellan to fill up and was thrilled with this:

Can't beat that with a stick. Thanks to the US Army!

I even got a first floor room so that I don't have to do too much hobbling up and down stairs. Gonna put on my fish eye lens tomorrow for a better view. But all I want to do tonight is crawl under the covers and snore!

Attachments

• IMG_2198.jpg
    IMG_2198.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 7

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Hello! Wanted to pop in congratulate Seashell on her 1500th post!!

Way to go girlfriend!

I got my first win too:dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I admit, I'm tired so I kinda skipped reading a few pages. <yawn> I'm sure you will all forgive me.

Had a very pleasant and uneventful trip up to beautiful Anniston Alabama and stopped at my usual midway point for lunch. I kept track of gas prices along the way for fun. They ranged from $3.23 to $3.85. Talladega had the highest priced gas...I can't imagine why. And then I got to Ft. McClellan to fill up and was thrilled with this:

Can't beat that with a stick. Thanks to the US Army!

I even got a first floor room so that I don't have to do too much hobbling up and down stairs. Gonna put on my fish eye lens tomorrow for a better view. But all I want to do tonight is crawl under the covers and snore!
You have a wonderful night Alli and a better tomorrow. Happy Memorial Day and the birdies say HI. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

It was a grilling day, lunch and dinner. Tomorrow I might have to grill all three meals.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

For some reason I'm failing to see the problem with that. :confused:

I shouldn't be drinking that much anyway since I've been dieting and working out. So all of that would seriously interfere with my goals haha. I could always brew some low calorie beer though.

Tapatalking using my iphone

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well there ss it looks like they say over at CB you earned a new shirt since you also hit the 1500 milestone so:

Congrats to seashell for post number 1500...Lucky girl. She needs a new WenBeth Avatar or like they call it at CB a new shirt to wear. Way to go girl!!!!!!

Congrats on the 1500 post seashell!

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

OH BTW guys CB just passed and hit the 107000 milestone and that is not a typo and guess who got it Wendy and Elizabeth? Hamsterwheel!!!!!! I could not believe it. Good for your friend.

What's really cool is the CB thread is only about 10 months old! :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal