The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anything in the FL outdoors. Motorcycle riding and long distance road bike riding on my Trek 24 speed. IndyCar racing....Indianapolis 500 Sun. for sure and Formula 1 racing.

Did you see that four-wide finish in the freedom 100 at indy? !

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Haha what a joke, been trying to catch up on reading this thread on a tablet while eating buffalo wings . . anybody got screen wipes? =)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Did you see that four-wide finish in the freedom 100 at indy? !
I sure did, I go to the St. Petersburg opening season race an hour from where I live and Toronto in July which this year is 2 races. Can't wait. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Darn today has been a busy day at work...Yep work until 4. I hate it when I am by myself in charge of everything. I don't get a chance to come in here and spend it with friends. No time for the forums so you can see my priority....lol
​Anyway hope everyone is doing well and I have not been to CB yet so I can imagine how many pages I have to catch up on there. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Darn today has been a busy day at work...Yep work until 4. I hate it when I am by myself in charge of everything. I don't get a chance to come in here and spend it with friends. No time for the forums so you can see my priority....lol
​Anyway hope everyone is doing well and I have not been to CB yet so I can imagine how many pages I have to catch up on there. :)

Well you only have a couple more hours left so you can do it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369502549.892232.jpg

Tapatalking using my iphone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Of course not but I can help if you need it Rellskie. :)

Sure why not. I'm not really a big drinker but If I like something I will be hooked on it for a while. I'll brew you some and send it to ya though😉

Tapatalking using my iphone

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Ok . . So for all you Florida folks . . its snowing here; really actually literally snowing . . on memorial day weekend . . ugh :-( there goes the cookout . . .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal