The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

True indeed.

hmmm. you guys only have 11 smileys??? :confused:

anyway...you know how to reach us...

Yeah how sad is that we only have 11 smileys :( Maybe CB can share some with us....I like the roll over laughing one and the big hugs one....miss those !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Kk lunch is over and back to work. I really need to post on my blog tonight or this weekend....I've been slacking lol !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah how sad is that we only have 11 smileys :( Maybe CB can share some with us....I like the roll over laughing one and the big hugs one....miss those !
I am gonna email someone tonight and ask for more. I know just who to talk to...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Kk lunch is over and back to work. I really need to post on my blog tonight or this weekend....I've been slacking lol !
Can't picture you as a slacker!! Hope lunch was good. TTYL Wendy. Pop back in like I am doing when you get time.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yay for the weekend...I plan on being a slacker starting right now, ok maybe in a lil bit...oh fine, once kids are in bed! lol
Work is done, I have hung up my Super Mom cape after yesterday's crazy day and ready for a beverage!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yay for the weekend...I plan on being a slacker starting right now, ok maybe in a lil bit...oh fine, once kids are in bed! lol
Work is done, I have hung up my Super Mom cape after yesterday's crazy day and ready for a beverage!!
BEVERAGES are our friends..!!!!! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Can't picture you as a slacker!! Hope lunch was good. TTYL Wendy. Pop back in like I am doing when you get time.

Lol.....just about to leave work...Yayyyyyy ! Beverages are our BEST FRIENDS !!! Otherwise known as BESTIES :p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

We all too often say at school that all the problems our children have are rooted in the action of some grown person.

​Sometimes adults just don't think.

Not having kids and not really liking kids all that much, I can't understand why parents let their FIVE year old child ride on a lawn mower by themselves with the blades on then the child falls over and ran over. Summer hasn't even started yet and I've already seen two cases at work of severe degloving injuries to children due to lawn mowers.

When we were that age, my sister and I weren't even allowed outside when my dad or my mom cut the lawn, let alone ride on the tractor with the blades on it. The only way we'd get a ride was if my dad took the mowing attachment off and then he'd ride us up and down the street for a while.

The first one was the five year old. The one that came in last night ran after her mother and tripped. Both kids are expected to be okay after multiple skin grafts and surgeries.

I don't understand people.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Damn I was just about to post when I got pulled away at work. The company I work for is taking part in the Toronto "Doors Open" this weekend. It's when many of the places, historic, political, educational, businesses that you can't usually get into open their doors to the general public. So anyone that is going to be in Toronto this weekend check it out. You can get more info here City of Toronto: Doors Open Toronto - more than 100 architecturally, historically, culturally and socially significant buildings open their doors for the weekend

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Damn I was just about to post when I got pulled away at work. The company I work for is taking part in the Toronto "Doors Open" this weekend. It's when many of the places, historic, political, educational, businesses that you can't usually get into open their doors to the general public. So anyone that is going to be in Toronto this weekend check it out. You can get more info here City of Toronto: Doors Open Toronto - more than 100 architecturally, historically, culturally and socially significant buildings open their doors for the weekend
I want to see some pictures.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol.....just about to leave work...Yayyyyyy ! Beverages are our BEST FRIENDS !!! Otherwise known as BESTIES :p
I am less than an hour from leaving work and my besties are waiting for me too. They are about 2 inches high and hold about oz and a half of the finest Tequila I drink. I am going to have a great weekend after of course I leave work tomorrow at 4. :( Then let the friendship begin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR