The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well I know it does not seem that I am ever busy but damn have i been busy pretty much all day long and have not been able to get back in to say hello since this morning so.... Hello and what has been going on today? I see Elizabeth never made it to my office with my bagel, She must have eaten it or given it to someone else. We will have to discuss this when I see ya.

Oh Jaguarr after all the sad reminiscing from everyone about our dogs I missed the off ramp. Blurry vision sniffle sniffle.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Today is my day off from both jobs...stayed busy though, went for a run, cleaned the house and even got in some knitting. Now I'm trying to get past a level on CC before the school bus tea here!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol!! When I looked at my phone in the morning I saw that the little green indicator was still on signifying that I was still logged on to iMore from last night. It made me laugh. I keep forgetting to log off from the forum.
You say that like it is a bad thing, See that way in the middle of the night when you want to post something you are already logged on and can post and go back to bed...lol:D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Elizabeth did you mean you missed the off ramp meaning you drove by it or did you MISS the off ramp? Explain because it sounded like the worst and want to make sure you were ok?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Elizabeth did you mean you missed the off ramp meaning you drove by it or did you MISS the off ramp? Explain because it sounded like the worst and want to make sure you were ok?

Oh thanks for worrying about me Jag! 😘 Drove right by your off ramp! All the talk about the dogs made me stop and think about our little black cocker spaniel. I'm fine !! You're so sweet to ask

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh thanks for worrying about me Jag!  Drove right by your off ramp! All the talk about the dogs made me stop and think about our little black cocker spaniel. I'm fine !! You're so sweet to ask
you Drove BY my OFF RAMP!!No wonder why I did not get my bagel this morning.:p Here you actually had me think you missed an off ramp in Cali and something happened. From now on just Fed Ex me on the bagel a day program. what's that you say , you have never heard of it, I just started it.:cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Lol!! When I looked at my phone in the morning I saw that the little green indicator was still on signifying that I was still logged on to iMore from last night. It made me laugh. I keep forgetting to log off from the forum.

I never log out and especially not at work :eek: because if I did I wouldn't be able to log back in again because they have forum logins blocked too :rolleyes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh good evening everyone. Just had dinner and chillin and hope my friends come in tonight to have a bit of fun. Hope you all had as good a day as I did. Wednesday is the owner - Bosses day off so I get to be in charge. Gosh i love Wednesday's.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm having some iced tea and I'm about to watch some episodes of Hannibal on my DVR that I need to catch up on. Hope everyone is having a great night.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm having some iced tea and I'm about to watch some episodes of Hannibal on my DVR that I need to catch up on. Hope everyone is having a great night.
Rellskie.....ZI like the sporting new look. Anything behind it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh good evening everyone. Just had dinner and chillin and hope my friends come in tonight to have a bit of fun. Hope you all had as good a day as I did. Wednesday is the owner - Bosses day off so I get to be in charge. Gosh i love Wednesday's.

Did you ever notice that bosses never get sick like us worker bees do....smh !