The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just for a little bit of cheer for Wendy and her family and the rest of you animal lovers here are a few pics of my little puppy.... His name is Iggy as in Iggy Pop the rock star.

011.jpg012.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Wendy, so glad everything worked out with that sweet little puppy! .... They are always puppies to me LOL...
Difficult is an understatement OMGOSH!! Xoxo

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I need something to remind to log off! I keep forgetting

Good Night everyone...geeze we need some west coast people

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll sneak in a late post as i just got settled in for rest time. Insane day running through the backwoods of Kentucky, then through heavy rain for the last 3 hours or so. Every truck stop I tried was overflowing and then some. Pure insanity.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

if you have letterpress let me know your gamecenter tag? I love the game but only play with peeps I know because the cheaters ruin it for me.

I did play that when it first came out but you're right about some players....that's why I just stuck with Words with Friends. Maybe I'll go grab it again...word games are my fave!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Thank you Keith. I am not a big wine drinker at all so I would not ever know what to compare it to or the taste..

I'm not a big wine drinker (or anything drinker), but ice wine is more like a liquor than a wine. It's very sweet and almost thick.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I did play that when it first came out but you're right about some players....that's why I just stuck with Words with Friends. Maybe I'll go grab it again...word games are my fave!!!

If you do PM me your game center ID I'll add you and we can play. I like the game but haven't really been able to get into it because everyone I played was a damn cheater. I had people playing words like "hryhahtoiurosu" I was like WTF? :confused: Ugh ruins the whole damn game!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I am once again on the list of top posters Wohoo I haven't been on that list in quite a while.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wohoo just got my 250 mile badge from Fitbit yesterday

Attachments

• Fitbit.jpg
    Fitbit.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Whoever is working on the site please work on the image upload tool. It has been months now and everytime I upload from a computer it puts up an exclamation mark but the image gets posted anyway. The mobile app works perfectly and back when the site first changed the picture upload worked perfectly on the computer too.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

lol I would if I could but where I work it wouldn't be allowed. I'm content with my plan though finish up this one with names and shading. Then probably around July get my initials between my thumb and pointer finger. It will be quick and painless but should look really nice. Then next year get another piece on the other shoulder.

Nice ink, Ricky. I've got ink all over my body, and some that i could never show on this website. "It's a Marine thing". OORAH!:p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So here are the three external chargers I'm thinking of for my iDevices

Amazon.com: i.Sound Portable Power Max with 16,000 mAh for iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPhone, DROID, and BlackBerry: MP3 Players & Accessories

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Apple iPhone Battery Pack - External Battery Pack for smartphones. | NewTrent.com

mophie juice pack powerstation Travel Battery Charger iPod, iPhone, iPad, Cellphone

I like the first one because it has 5 USB ports so I can charge 5 devices if I had to but the Mophie finish is just so elegant.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Nice ink, Ricky. I've got ink all over my body, and some that i could never show on this website. "It's a Marine thing". OORAH!:p

Marines are the bomb, much respect! awesome well the ones you can show post up some pictures :) nice to see you joined the party here "welcome welcome"

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Oh how awful! Was it an allergic reaction?

Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight :( It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on. She told us to come in and my heart was in my throat and we went in and he was laying on the table with an IV and oxygen mask. His vital signs were not good and his blood pressure very low and she had given him adrenaline and other things. Over the next two hours he slowly started to stabilize. He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew :eek: And that was my night......sigh !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR