The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yes. I have. I put someone in their place which ****ed them off. (Can we say that word here?) My job here is done.
You know we have to be careful because we are Ambassadors...!!!

I've also got my 1100 pound grandson (my horse's offspring) that is terrified of storms. He gets very, very nervous when it storms and runs and finds his mom. No, he is not allowed in the house. There isn't enough room for my horse plus my dog. :) But he loves it when his Gigi loves on him. He sighs and closes his eyes and rests his head on my shoulders.
Ginger.... I am sooooo glad you said in () that is was your horses offspring. You had me worried that your grandson was overweight...lol.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well back to work. Only 2 1/2 hours to go. We are all pathetic doing this all in between work. How many have browsers opened and tabbed like me to iMore and CB or something else and checking in from time to time?? Raise your hands kids......;) Raising mine..

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon friends. Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday. I just got back in from doing some errands and also to finally go see iron man 3. Pretty good movie I must say.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well back to work. Only 2 1/2 hours to go. We are all pathetic doing this all in between work. How many have browsers opened and tabbed like me to iMore and CB or something else and checking in from time to time?? Raise your hands kids......;) Raising mine..

luckily I work in IT so my browser is always open regardless but it has had a tab open with iMore for longer than I can remember lol I try to only post up when there is a lull in my work day but it's cyclical so right it's a little quieter than usual plus some people are on vacation.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm considering getting an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have three in mind but does anyone else have any they use and would recommend? I just want to get a feel for what is good qaulity and see what others might be out there.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

lol I'm always the page turner Booya that is my new title "Official new page starter" lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I think I need a Tumblr for Dummies book. I've tried twice before and for some reason my Tublr pages just never look as nice as some of the others I've seen. What the hell am I missing? :confused:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wohoo my second appointment is booked to finish up my tat. I'm going in a month to add the names and finish up the shading. I will post up :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm considering getting an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have three in mind but does anyone else have any they use and would recommend? I just want to get a feel for what is good qaulity and see what others might be out there.

I have a red Mophie JP Air...loves it!!! May daughter borrows it too for log track meet days!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*

I'm going to download it now :D which one though? Candy crush or candy crush saga?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

I'm not really a big wine person and my wife can't drink since she's expecting so we went for the ice wine. We got the Riesling which was very sweet and I actually really liked it. I don't think they had any Sangria though.

​A few years ago a friend from Toronto brought me a bottle of ice wine. Best thing I've ever had.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR