The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm not really a big wine person and my wife can't drink since she's expecting so we went for the ice wine. We got the Riesling which was very sweet and I actually really liked it. I don't think they had any Sangria though.

Oh Congratulations on expecting a new bundle of endless excitement Ipheuria!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not really a big wine person and my wife can't drink since she's expecting so we went for the ice wine. We got the Riesling which was very sweet and I actually really liked it. I don't think they had any Sangria though.

Congrats bro! yeah wine is a No No when expecting a baby.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Elizabeth. :) Thank you for the help you gave Wendy on the Avatar for seashell. :)

Any time Jaguarr!! I made a new Harley wallpaper set. Go look in the i5 home and lock screen posts and lets know if you want one for you phone... Aren't you an i4? Ops can't remember lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Rellskie. Hey did I read correctly that you are looking at the SG4? All ok by me as long as you keep being a part of the forum!! advancements certainly intriguing. Before I had the iPhone 5 I had a blackberry 9930. Really love the iPhone and this forum.

As for today hmmm well better than Monday? LOL
Still waiting on you stopping by to pick up the bagels??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Any time Jaguarr!! I made a new Harley wallpaper set. Go look in the i5 home and lock screen posts and lets know if you want one for you phone... Aren't you an i4? Ops can't remember lol
IP4S. Will have a look though.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Jaguarr I did stop by😄. Informed you were on a covert operation and no one knew where you were!! Seriously what's up with that?? The bagels were quite tasty...little dry without the ice coffee but I managed.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The H-D wallpaper looks great. I do have too many of them now and don't tend to switch that much as I stick with one I like. Thank you for thinking of me though. I will bother you with something else later on....lol :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr I did stop by. Informed you were on a covert operation and no one knew where you were!! Seriously what's up with that?? The bagels were quite tasty...little dry without the ice coffee but I managed.
Oh well you have to have the secret password Elizabeth and you would have gotten VIP treatment right to me. You are on my preferred list...If you know what I mean!!! LOL :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

The wife and I hit a wine tasting on Saturday. It was really good there were all the major food trucks there, the wine was really good and althout it was a little colder than it should be it was still really nice weather.

Looks like a colorful bunch of fun!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks for the congrats guys :) I'm excited ofcourse but it's also the first grandkid for my parents and my wife's too so both of our parents are over the moon. We've been thinking of names and getting ready so this is the exciting part. I'm not looking forward to the part where I can't buy my new iPhone or MBP because baby needs a new pair of shoes lol although my wife is :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I have to drug my poor doggie on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. I have doggie Xanax. She's also quite scared of thunderstorms. I was abruptly woken at 230 this morning by 78 pounds of black lab jumping in bed with me because she hates thunderstorms. When I left home this morning, she was in the bathtub hiding. I'm sure she'll still be there when I get home. It's still storming.

Oh my so you deal with the same thing with your dog...poor thing :( My doggy is also scared of the thunderstorms and trembles and hides just like he does with fireworks :( He hid under the rocking chair all night because we had the thunderstorms too....he's just a little guy :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Elizabeth if you come pick up these bagels and cream cheese I just got from Panera Bread Co. you can hand them out to everyone. Let me know when you will be here.:)

I freakin looooove Panera Bread Co !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon everyone!!! It's lunchtime, looking forward to going home...

Yes Lunchtime !!! I just had enough time to post on this thread :)

I just finished lunch at work and now I am ready for a nap. Wake me at 6:00PM please

It's over for me now too but too busy to nap after being off since last Tuesday this work is piled sky-high :rolleyes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the congrats guys :) I'm excited ofcourse but it's also the first grandkid for my parents and my wife's too so both of our parents are over the moon. We've been thinking of names and getting ready so this is the exciting part. I'm not looking forward to the part where I can't buy my new iPhone or MBP because baby needs a new pair of shoes lol although my wife is :D

Oh Wow Congrats Ipheuria !! I loveeee babies <3 Keep us posted :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Have you succeded today yet and if so what did you to pray tell??

Yes. I have. I put someone in their place which ****ed them off. (Can we say that word here?) My job here is done.

Oh my so you deal with the same thing with your dog...poor thing :( My doggy is also scared of the thunderstorms and trembles and hides just like he does with fireworks :( He hid under the rocking chair all night because we had the thunderstorms too....he's just a little guy :(

I've also got my 1100 pound grandson (my horse's offspring) that is terrified of storms. He gets very, very nervous when it storms and runs and finds his mom. No, he is not allowed in the house. There isn't enough room for my horse plus my dog. :) But he loves it when his Gigi loves on him. He sighs and closes his eyes and rests his head on my shoulders.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I freakin looooove Panera Bread Co !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are 3 of them within 5 miles of my house. I go there on the weekends to just hangout and drink coffee, Or Starbucks because no Timmies here....:(.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR