The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Evening iMore friends, I was going to say that its been a trying day but somehow that seems quite insensitive considering the tornado in Oklahoma. I am going to try to get back here to play later tonight!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Going to call it a night as well. Have a great night everybody.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh wait I could be the first to say 'Good Morning iMore family'
Ahhhh smell the coffee....look Jaguarr picked up... What??? Bagels!!! Yum😄😄and little pkgs of cream cheese😄😄

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

seashell let's see you sporting the new Avatar, You deserve it. I decided I would like to do the Avatars like louzer does for CB and for every 1000 posts by an individual in their thread he makes an Avatar special based on what he gets to know about them and some special things about that person. I would like to do the same thing and let Wendy and Ms. Elizabeth coordinate what they think with some of my input if they wish to do it - also because we are way smaller than they are I think we should go down to every 500 by an individual. What does everyone else think. Consensus rules. Over there they are called "louzatars". Any suggestions here?

Challenge badges.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Long, arduous day, here, and almost no time for posting once I got it in gear. Getting settled in for some sleep after I made it to my customer's location. Hopefully get some posts later.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Is it Friday yet? C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! I'm ready for this school year to be over so I can go to camp for two weeks and then do my week of curriculum writing, and then start my summer vacation!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Now the fireworks starts and my doggy starts to tremble and hide :(

I have to drug my poor doggie on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. I have doggie Xanax. She's also quite scared of thunderstorms. I was abruptly woken at 230 this morning by 78 pounds of black lab jumping in bed with me because she hates thunderstorms. When I left home this morning, she was in the bathtub hiding. I'm sure she'll still be there when I get home. It's still storming.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Reelskie honestly I don't think Wolverine would go after his daughter, he's a tough guy on the outside but inside when it comes to the ladies he's a bag of mush. Unless there was some spell cast on the both of them or X-23 went crazy and she was the only way the world would be safe I think it would be hard to get Wolverine to go after her. Wow this thread is crazy fun, it is Tuesday, nice day in the 20s here in Toronto. I heard about the crazy destruction in Oklahoma :( and my heart goes out to each and every person affected by it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Does anyone else customize their Macs? I think the Aluminum is such a nice clean surface just begging for some color. Reppin' Team Broke Status :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369142612.433501.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. Elizabeth if you come pick up these bagels and cream cheese I just got from Panera Bread Co. you can hand them out to everyone. Let me know when you will be here.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh BTW seashell looks great sporting her new well deserved Avatar that Wendy made w/ Contribution from Elizabeth. There I think I got everyone in one post....lol :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh