The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I respect that. I just love trying different things plus I already have a android tab so it will be a easy transition for me.
Oh Rell I totally understand. That is why I said and meant it that the S4 is hard to beat. It would be that or a new iPhone for me and I will be going iPhone but have many friends with Androids including posters here. We don't judge. It's all good!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think between Elizabeth and Wendy we have 2 very talented graphic artists and we should also thank them for their contributions here. They have certainly given me some amazing Avatars and Wallpapers. Thank you ladies.;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I think between Elizabeth and Wendy we have 2 very talented graphic artists and we should also thank them for their contributions here. They have certainly given me some amazing Avatars and Wallpapers. Thank you ladies.;)

Awe thanks Jag :eek: <--- me blushing lol :p

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah they do some great work. I remember Wendy gave me a very cool Pittsburgh Steelers wallpaper and Elizabeth shared a very nice imore wallpaper.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

This is to make things OFFICIAL to give credit where credit is due and that credit goes to seashell...She has for sure become a friend of mine and I know that she is a good friend to many here and all over the forums.
The CONGRATS are for the 1000th Post in this thread and who knew when I started it we would have so much fun so for that seashell you get this....

View attachment 31026

Artwork courtesy of Wendybeee! Great work Wendy.

Awww...thank you thank you!!! It's so great to be a part of this group!! Love all the posts and meeting fantastic friends!!! And thank you Ms Wendy for my beauty avatar!!! ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello iMore Buddies. I don't have enough time to read everything....darn....see you all much later tonight. Until then congrats on the post count!!!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Seashell93 on behalf of Jaguarr40 and myself here is your 'official' avatar if you choose to use it :) Again Congrats and thanks for helping with the 20K Post Challenge !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thoughts and prayers to all those effected by the tornados today.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awww...thank you thank you!!! It's so great to be a part of this group!! Love all the posts and meeting fantastic friends!!! And thank you Ms Wendy for my beauty avatar!!! ;)
seashell let's see you sporting the new Avatar, You deserve it. I decided I would like to do the Avatars like louzer does for CB and for every 1000 posts by an individual in their thread he makes an Avatar special based on what he gets to know about them and some special things about that person. I would like to do the same thing and let Wendy and Ms. Elizabeth coordinate what they think with some of my input if they wish to do it - also because we are way smaller than they are I think we should go down to every 500 by an individual. What does everyone else think. Consensus rules. Over there they are called "louzatars". Any suggestions here?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just to clarify so everyone knows what I am talking about on post count. The next plateau is that for the next person to hit the 1,500th post gets an Avatar of their own that will be of course a congrats like seashell for the 1500th Post. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

seashell let's see you sporting the new Avatar, You deserve it. I decided I would like to do the Avatars like louzer does for CB and for every 1000 posts by an individual in their thread he makes an Avatar special based on what he gets to know about them and some special things about that person. I would like to do the same thing and let Wendy and Ms. Elizabeth coordinate what they think with some of my input if they wish to do it - also because we are way smaller than they are I think we should go down to every 500 by an individual. What does everyone else think. Consensus rules. Over there they are called "louzatars". Any suggestions here?

I think that would be nice! That's also a cool idea to add things you learn about a person to their avatar.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's just horrible what's happening in Oklahoma and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the people affected by this devastation and the children...the poor children....sigh :(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It's just horrible what's happening in Oklahoma and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the people affected by this devastation and the children...the poor children....sigh :(

It's just terrible. The AP is reporting 51
Dead so far.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Absofreakinlutely I will use it!! Thank you!!
Now that looks great and well deserved for being part of the contribution along with everyone else in making this thread take off. i only hoped but it is beyond my expectations so thank you ALL!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you again Wendy and Elizabeth. i wish Liz was here for the party. Anyway It's a wrap for me tonight. Gotta a few forum things to tend to and off to bed. Is a work day tomorrow for me.

Thank you all again and GOD Bless everyone in Oklahoma including the FIRST RESPONDERS!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice