The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I don't think I'm ready for tornado season...*fingers crossed for an uneventful summer*

I am never prepared for it. It's been relatively quiet here in the Corn Patch and I hope it stays that way.

I have 79 minutes of work left. Then on to the gym.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I just realized my phone contract is up. Seems just like yesterday I purchased my iPhone 4S

Mine was up in February. Unlike Sprint, Verizon isn't calling me twice a day begging me to come in and upgrade and sign another contract. Sprint would not leave me alone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just realized my phone contract is up. Seems just like yesterday I purchased my iPhone 4S
I know what you mean. Mine is up in Aug. as far as my upgrade availability but my actual contract end is Dec. Gonna wait it out until I see what Apple has in mind for the next best thing.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I know what you mean. Mine is up in Aug. as far as my upgrade availability but my actual contract end is Dec. Gonna wait it out until I see what Apple has in mind for the next best thing.

That's what I want to do but I'm being tempted by the galaxy s 4.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is to make things OFFICIAL to give credit where credit is due and that credit goes to seashell...She has for sure become a friend of mine and I know that she is a good friend to many here and all over the forums.
The CONGRATS are for the 1000th Post in this thread and who knew when I started it we would have so much fun so for that seashell you get this....

seashell93_zpsf58583bf.png

Artwork courtesy of Wendybeee! Great work Wendy.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This is to make things OFFICIAL to give credit where credit is due and that credit goes to seashell...She has for sure become a friend of mine and I know that she is a good friend to many here and all over the forums.
The CONGRATS are for the 1000th Post in this thread and who knew when I started it we would have so much fun so for that seashell you get this....

View attachment 31026

Artwork courtesy of Wendybeee! Great work Wendy.

That is just awesome! Congrats again seashell!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Don't want you to be tempted by the S4 and leave us :(
many people are tempted by the S4 and it is a wonderful phone w/o a doubt but it is still an Android and nothing against the platform but it is just not me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Don't want you to be tempted by the S4 and leave us :(

No no no i would still be on imore. I love these forums! Plus I will still be using my iphone as a iPod so i will still be here posting screenshots and stuff.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

many people are tempted by the S4 and it is a wonderful phone w/o a doubt but it is still an Android and nothing against the platform but it is just not me.

I respect that. I just love trying different things plus I already have a android tab so it will be a easy transition for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro