The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have 12 of them all on my arms and they are mainly of lions or animals I like a lot from the jungle. I also have a huge piece from my shoulder down of a very retailed mountain scene with trees and a water fall with an eagle and Harley Davidson Bar and shield. Very detailed that the guy did out of his head that took 8 hours. My lion head took 6.

wow that sounds sick!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Love the Audi but is this a Honda. That one I really love.

yep but it is sick! I always tell my friends I'm a car enthusiast. I like any car if it looks good. My dad is a mechanic so I've grown up around cars. So perhaps that has something to do with it. I love the rims, the stance and how clean it is.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I absolutely love Audi's especially the new lights they have ! I've owned 3 Honda Accords and am a huge Honda fan, but right now I'm driving a Toyota Camry which I've never been happy with....long story lol

yes Audis are so nice. My pride and joy is my 99 VW Passat. I'm a dubber at heart and I will drive an Audi eventually. I've never owned an import but I've always wanted a Civic.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1368918221.767615.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

yes Audis are so nice. My pride and joy is my 99 VW Passat. I'm a dubber at heart and I will drive an Audi eventually. I've never owned an import but I've always wanted a Civic.

View attachment 30939
My neighbor just finished restoring a VW Bus old school that he loves and I have to say that it is pretty cool.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Evening all! Spent the entire day at Six Flags with my daughter and 50 other middle schoolers!! Riding home now...T. I. R. E. D. But had a blast!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I've been reading comics all days so I thought it might be fun to propose some match ups and who might win. My first matchup is

Cyclops vs Wolverine

Although my personal favourite is Cyclops I would obviously have to go with Wolverine. Although Cyclops blasts are powerful Wolverine's ability to heal will put him ahead.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally made it home after a day with the family, birthday party for the upcoming grandson, and a BB with burgers, chicken, and brats, with side goodies. So, I've been off the electro grid.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

OK you guys give me any ideas. It's a year away but I'm trying to think of what to get for my tat. I want something fun, comic book style, characters if you got any ideas throw em out.

Pick one from the Super Alli Cancer Fighter series.

Attachments

• superalli.jpeg
    superalli.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 7