The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I had to visit our Marietta, Ga office on Thursday. I went in to have one of my USB tags uploaded, and I was chatting with two of the office employees, and something was mentioned relating to age, in that I was told by the older employee that I was still just a young fellow. I chuckled and said that I was older than I looked. She said, 'No, I'd say you aren't a day over 38.' I chuckled and said, 'No, I'm not a day over 38 . I'm actually about 3600 days over 38, give or take a couple months.' Her jaw dropped. The younger turned and said no way. I said, 'Oh, yeah. This month marks my 30 year point from the year I graduated from high school. 1983. She stammers out,' I wasn't even born yet!'

When we have the thirty year reunion, there are folks gonna be mad that I've barely changed since to 20 year reunion. A lot of them were already pretty or fully grey. A near-death experience can do wonders when it comes to not worrying any more.

Don't you just love the 'I wasn't born yet' comments'!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Night BergerKing!
And a cheery Good Morning...almost... to many of you!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning All :) The only thing missing on a Saturday morning is a Tim Horton's coffee and no one available for a coffee run lol :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Going to go see The Great Gatsby today at the movies. I hope its good but if it's not the popcorn will be good lol :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning All :) The only thing missing on a Saturday morning is a Tim Horton's coffee and no one available for a coffee run lol :p
Good Morning everyone. Wendy I can't get out of work, Can you hit Tim Hortons please and bring one by for me? Thank you. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well we missed our page goal by 1 but not bad at all. Maybe we can make it up today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know the weather here is just going to be great.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning folks. I'm about to make some strong coffee and have some breakfast.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I have one...got it 2 yrs ago. Some people say 'don't you regret it?!' NO! I LOVE mine...it reminds me of a fun trip back home, it's in a spot that can be shown if I want or not (so its work appropriate ;) ) and its original. The artist who did it has been tattooing for 15+ years and has never done something like it...he did an awesome job!

And in case you couldn't guess, it's a small grouping of seashells! :)
When I got my first one I went with my cousin. She kept saying you have to get something that represents something blah blah blah. I think that it depends on the person because for me I just want something I like. Meaning sometimes change but if you like something most times you will always like it. So she ended up getting a cat paw because she is a Leo. I got the smile now cry later masks. Well after two years she hated hers and I still love mine after over 10 years LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Going to go see The Great Gatsby today at the movies. I hope its good but if it's not the popcorn will be good lol :D

post up and let me know how it was it looks good but I have heard mixed reviews.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No the place is called Bamboo Tattoo it's in Etobicoke along the Queensway near Islington. They are great there and you can catch them on IG @bambootattoo too
I will check it out even though I think I know where it is. Not that I am getting anymore tats anytime soon. I have enough to hold for now and with my age I am not interested in them like when I was younger. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

When I got my first one I went with my cousin. She kept saying you have to get something that represents something blah blah blah. I think that it depends on the person because for me I just want something I like. Meaning sometimes change but if you like something most times you will always like it. So she ended up getting a cat paw because she is a Leo. I got the smile now cry later masks. Well after two years she hated hers and I still love mine after over 10 years LOL
I have a very detailed Black and gray as they call it full Black mane Lion because i am a leo on my upper right arm near my shoulder. it is 6 years old and my favorite of them all (12)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Hey Jag? You do realize that depending on your settings, some people will have more pages, and some will have fewer. You're looking at being very close to 45, but from my view, we're still only at 35. Stick to post count - that's the same for everybody.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag? You do realize that depending on your settings, some people will have more pages, and some will have fewer. You're looking at being very close to 45, but from my view, we're still only at 35. Stick to post count - that's the same for everybody.
I have my settings at 20 posts per page through my General Settings and never considered that Alli, TY so post count would make more sense. :)
Hope to talk to you soon. Nothing from what we spoke about last night but still at work and have not check email but has been kind of friendly here today??? Go figure.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

I have my settings at 20 posts per page through my General Settings and never considered that Alli, TY so post count would make more sense. :)
Hope to talk to you soon. Nothing from what we spoke about last night but still at work and have not check email but has been kind of friendly here today??? Go figure.

I have 100 per page. That'll make quite a difference!

​Nothing? Well I'll be dipped in, um, stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices