The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

41 Pages and counting gang. We can do thins and i will even stay up late to get er done even though I have to work tomorrow early.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I just signed up to that copy cloud storage service yesterday for 15 GBs free. The service is nice and I kinda like it better than dropbox right now. Also they have a better referral plan than dropbox in my opinion.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

OK so who has tats? here's my newest View attachment 30904 View attachment 30905 I got it done with Bamboo. I still have to go back for another two hours to add the names and finish up the shading. This took 6 hours but the detail is amazing 😄 I love how it came out.

I have one...got it 2 yrs ago. Some people say 'don't you regret it?!' NO! I LOVE mine...it reminds me of a fun trip back home, it's in a spot that can be shown if I want or not (so its work appropriate ;) ) and its original. The artist who did it has been tattooing for 15+ years and has never done something like it...he did an awesome job!

And in case you couldn't guess, it's a small grouping of seashells! :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

So has it been decided if anyone of us wins Powerball, we'll meet on the beach for donuts, muffins, iced coffee, Dew, bbq etc?!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have one...got it 2 yrs ago. Some people say 'don't you regret it?!' NO! I LOVE mine...it reminds me of a fun trip back home, it's in a spot that can be shown if I want or not (so its work appropriate ;) ) and its original. The artist who did it has been tattooing for 15+ years and has never done something like it...he did an awesome job!

And in case you couldn't guess, it's a small grouping of seashells! :)
Have lots of tats on my arms but lucky I am in a business that is is tolerated.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just signed up to that copy cloud storage service yesterday for 15 GBs free. The service is nice and I kinda like it better than dropbox right now. Also they have a better referral plan than dropbox in my opinion.
Rellski send me the link

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So has it been decided if anyone of us wins Powerball, we'll meet on the beach for donuts, muffins, iced coffee, Dew, bbq etc?!!
That is just so we can figure how big a plane we need to charter to gather family and travel round the world. make a stop at every Apple store foe a device everyplace we go.!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just wanted to share with everyone and please be very quiet about this in the other forums but I have a friend very high up in Apple management that just sent me a photo of the new new iPhone.

Please don't share this info but I placed my Pre-Order with him tonight...Who else is signing up??

funny-iphone-5-bruce-lee.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Have lots of tats on my arms but lucky I am in a business that is is tolerated.

That's very cool! I have no objection to visible ones...and I'm proud of mine, for me though I like the option of 'can show or not show'.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR