The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

This is my own personalized cup lmao :p

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 17

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Sounds good seashell! enjoy your coffee. I'm going to pick up a blueberry donut from DD's as soon as I get out of this Chevy service center. Until then I'm drinking some coffee trying not to fall asleep��

The dealer service center!? Quick, infusion of donuts, tanker of coffee, and an extended charger, stat!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Amen and congrats for the 600 post. I don't see many others in here cutting loose, Unwinding and have a bit of fun in here that I would like but to each his own. At least I am doing my job and still having fun. Thank you Berger. :)

There's already some core players, and oftentimes, that's the best beginning.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The dealer service center!? Quick, infusion of donuts, tanker of coffee, and an extended charger, stat!

LOL! You know it wasn't too bad today. Just had to get a oil change and my tires rotated. So It probably took a hour at best. Now I'm going to get my blueberry donut lol.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I've been having some fun with the updated CB forums app, that now has an automatic signature when youpost. I've been creatively modifying the end of many of the post siggys.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Welcome kbz! Since you mentioned Homer Simpson I just had to share the USB stick I was given yesterday.....
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1368630460.251523.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree with that for sure.

Well, if you look at the history of the 100K Challenge, it started out, lagged, grew a bit, lagged along, then truly went nuclear, and is ebbing a bit, asfolks breathe after the big run-up.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

We don't even have those here in the Corn Patch. Gas station has donuts but I suspect they drive somewhere to buy them because they're hard as hockey pucks an hour later.

Hospital is honoring all associates today with free lunch but during this special lunch. they don't offer anything vegetarian. :(

That stinks. I don't consciously not eat meat, but I eat so little of it that people frequently ask if I'm vegan. I guess they don't see all the eggs and cheese I eat!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I am sure after the big breakfast everyone had and the lunch I had and everyone too.... We all must be ready for this right?

siesta.jpgstock-photo-siesta-time-50059984.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Please everyone here today give a shout out and hello and Good Morning to KBZ my friend. I am happy to have him posting here and I hope all of you will be also. :)

Thanks. I appreciate your having me here :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods