The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have only had my iPhone 5 since April 19th and have to say I absolutely love it. Knowing that I can always stop by for a snack, advice, or a crazy joke here..... Everyone is family!! Thanks for leaving the light on and some yummy food left out....just hate walking around in the dark! LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!!! Looking forward to a more low key day than yesterday...waayyy too much went on yesterday!!!

Thanks for the goodies...I seriously need to take the time and run over to DD, half hour drive is worth it; although then I'll finish it on my ride back home and won't get to sit and enjoy...darn it, better get 2!!! And a coffee cake muffin...#tripworthwhile ;)

Make it a great day iMore!! :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!!! Looking forward to a more low key day than yesterday...waayyy too much went on yesterday!!!

Thanks for the goodies...I seriously need to take the time and run over to DD, half hour drive is worth it; although then I'll finish it on my ride back home and won't get to sit and enjoy...darn it, better get 2!!! And a coffee cake muffin...#tripworthwhile ;)

Make it a great day iMore!! :D

Sounds good seashell! enjoy your coffee. I'm going to pick up a blueberry donut from DD's as soon as I get out of this Chevy service center. Until then I'm drinking some coffee trying not to fall asleep😴

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Those are my absolute favorite.

Mostly I just miss Dunkin. We don't have them down here, just that inferior Krispy Kreme.

We don't even have those here in the Corn Patch. Gas station has donuts but I suspect they drive somewhere to buy them because they're hard as hockey pucks an hour later.

Hospital is honoring all associates today with free lunch but during this special lunch. they don't offer anything vegetarian. :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No, not really. This makes the 600th post, and it picks up steam as people get a feel for cutting loose and having fun. I entered the 100K Challenge in December, and have over 6000 posts in that thread myself. Post to your hearts content, be funny, have fun, and take as little as possible seriously.
Amen and congrats for the 600 post. I don't see many others in here cutting loose, Unwinding and have a bit of fun in here that I would like but to each his own. At least I am doing my job and still having fun. Thank you Berger. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Sounds good seashell! enjoy your coffee. I'm going to pick up a blueberry donut from DD's as soon as I get out of this Chevy service center. Until then I'm drinking some coffee trying not to fall asleep😴

BOO!!!! (Did that help keep ya awake?!)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We don't even have those here in the Corn Patch. Gas station has donuts but I suspect they drive somewhere to buy them because they're hard as hockey pucks an hour later.

Hospital is honoring all associates today with free lunch but during this special lunch. they don't offer anything vegetarian. :(
That is a bummer. I lean more that way myself and the only meat is either ground turkey breast, Chicken or fish.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Peeps :D I bought 2 coffees last night so I would have 1 for this morning because I'm not going to work :p
Thanks for the brekkie Jag....sharesies my coffee with ya lol !

22ghvo.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Peeps :D I bought 2 coffees last night so I would have 1 for this morning because I'm not going to work :p
Thanks for the brekkie Jag....sharsies with my coffee with ya lol !
Works for me Wendy. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Please everyone here today give a shout out and hello and Good Morning to KBZ my friend. I am happy to have him posting here and I hope all of you will be also. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro