The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning everyone and thank you Wendy for the Blueberry Muffin and the coffee. Now I feel better.

You are welcome Jag it's very YUMMY
biggrin.png

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

In honor of Wendy and Laura, cake for all!!!!!!!!!

Iphone-cake1-682x1024.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Laura does this mean we might be able to turn you? Maybe at least an iPhone and WP so you can become cross platform. Any hope at all.
That's more up to Apple. I don't hate iOS. I think iOS is a really good platform.

My problem is Apple hardware form factor. The iPhone isn't wide enough for me to type in portrait, which is what I prefer. I'd consider an iPhone if Apple made it wider, not just taller.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning IMore buddies!Hey we have multiple 500's here!! Not only did we go over 500 in our post count in this thread but Wendy also surpassed the 500 mark for her post count too!!Way to go :cool::):cool:
Thanks Elizabeth2.....Wooohooo !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I agree 100% and is why I started it thanks to CB giving me the idea on their fabulous thread.

​Also a shout out to Wendy for her 500th as well.

Awww Thanks Jag :p and....... This thread is the best !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I've seen so many nice cases for iPhones. I don't know which brands they are, but every time I'm at a store or restaurant someone has a really colourful iPhone case.

Um.....huge phone case addict here *major eyeroll*
rolleyes.png

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And with that I think my lunch hour is over......but.....there is a light at the end of this tunnel....unless it's been turned off due to cutbacks.....but after today I'm off till next Tuesday....everybody say 'YAYYYYYYYYY' ok....settle down now please lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

And with that I think my lunch hour is over......but.....there is a light at the end of this tunnel....unless it's been turned off due to cutbacks.....but after today I'm off till next Tuesday....everybody say 'YAYYYYYYYYY' ok....settle down now please lol

Nice!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's more up to Apple. I don't hate iOS. I think iOS is a really good platform.

My problem is Apple hardware form factor. The iPhone isn't wide enough for me to type in portrait, which is what I prefer. I'd consider an iPhone if Apple made it wider, not just taller.

Have you ever tried typing in Landscape on an iPhone even though you prefer portrait? It is not that bad although I do prefer portrait also. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Have you ever tried typing in Landscape on an iPhone even though you prefer portrait? It is not that bad although I do prefer portrait also. :)
Yes, I have. I've also tried both portrait and landscape on the SGSIII. I'm just more comfortable using portrait for anything other than watching videos or playing games.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Since everyone has the 500 theme going for the 500 posts in this thread and Laura our favorite Mod from WPC here are a few more celebratory pics for the occasion. Also our own Wendy who has also hit the milestone.:)

PICU-500-Celebration1-1024x768.jpgth.jpg500 followers.jpg

Enjoy and thank you to all who has posted in this thread from all the different forums. It means a lot and I hope we all have plenty more fun posting what we like!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I have. I've also tried both portrait and landscape on the SGSIII. I'm just more comfortable using portrait for anything other than watching videos or playing games.
Fair enough Laura. At least you are still our favorite from WPC!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox