The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I guess someone became incensed at one of my other friends telling them to check out his louzatar, and someone thought it was an insult, when it is actually a specifically created avatar by our resident Photoshop wizard, louzer. I have about ten of them, which each marks a milestone post that was acquired by hitting a 1000th post. They give people a badge of honor to wear, and he has been most creative using album covers, art, and TV shows as a format to start with. Here are some examples of his artwork.

143294d1364059523t-50k-crackberry-challenge-50k_83kth_post_zps88be28a3.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

This is the first one I earned. The Febreze bottles are an inside joke, an icon of one of the many hilarious posts.

130907d1357873607t-50k-crackberry-challenge-50k_41kth_post_zps546dd43c.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

The one I currently wear as my avatar was 'gifted' to me by another member on the thread, because of my occupation, she wanted me to have it. And one of the cool things is making suggestions for themes you'd like to see as a created avatar.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The one I currently wear as my avatar was 'gifted' to me by another member on the thread, because of my occupation, she wanted me to have it. And one of the cool things is making suggestions for themes you'd like to see as a created avatar.
Personally I think this is a great thing that louzer is doing. He hardly knows me but just the suttle one he did for me that I have and using now I think is cool. He is very talented in coming up with something by him getting to know the person and the milestone they hit. He is a very nice guy as well.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Of course with BB you can't get Starbucks, you have to settle for the look a like "Find Me Coffee" LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I made two stops a Dunkin's for a record this week. First, it was a croissant and iced tea, the second, one Boston Creme and one glazed. I indulged.

I haven't had Dunkin in a month and a half!!! Thanks for making me totally crave it now!! ;)

I going to make some right now. I'm going to send you a cup seashell lol

Thanks Rellskie...soo needed!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mountain Dew is my coffee.

I've been a Sharks fan for years - since the Owen Nolan wore the C on his jersey days. PK is the one jumping on my bandwagon. :)

Well the DEW has actually more caffeine than most coffee, I have friends at work that get a dew as soon as they walk into work and now that explains pk jumping on the bandwagon...LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty sure 2 part-time jobs is what is kicking my behind vs 1 full-time one...I do enjoy the challenges of both! But if I start typing in HTML, someone please stop me!!

Rellskie and Berger, get movin' on that iced coffee and donut please, actually can you make that a coffee cake muffin--Best. Ever!!!

Editorial note: I typed in a different word for 'behind' but it shows as **** and even though it wasn't 'that word' can't have anyone thinkin I talk like that! lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty sure 2 part-time jobs is what is kicking my behind vs 1 full-time one...I do enjoy the challenges of both! But if I start typing in HTML, someone please stop me!!

Rellskie and Berger, get movin' on that iced coffee and donut please, actually can you make that a coffee cake muffin--Best. Ever!!!

Editorial note: I typed in a different word for 'behind' but it shows as **** and even though it wasn't 'that word' can't have anyone thinkin I talk like that! lol

Here you go seashell lol. I found the biggest iced coffee I could find :D

ajugu4e5.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh of course seashell we believe you about not talking that way....:p

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I will try and get back here but until I have a minute google the Canadian ISS Commander Chris Hadfield singing David Bowie's Space Oddity!! It's great

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Well the DEW has actually more caffeine than most coffee, I have friends at work that get a dew as soon as they walk into work and now that explains pk jumping on the bandwagon...LOL

DEW is my coffee. I don't like the real coffee.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh