The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's been 3 weeks since Cooks announcement.
Anyone knows what's going on?

ISWYDT.

I took a look at the OP here, and wanted to note that the original CrackBerry challenge was only 5K....then 50K...then 100K. We're currently in the 102,000 post range (though admittedly I haven't been active in that thread for quite some time). I also admit I haven't read all the posts in this one either, so my little bit of babbling here may be entirely redundant. Good to see everyone in the Mobile Nations family promoting some playful banter and developing solid communities. The regulars in the CB thread have become some very good friends of mine.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

ISWYDT.

I took a look at the OP here, and wanted to note that the original CrackBerry challenge was only 5K....then 50K...then 100K. We're currently in the 102,000 post range (though admittedly I haven't been active in that thread for quite some time). I also admit I haven't read all the posts in this one either, so my little bit of babbling here may be entirely redundant. Good to see everyone in the Mobile Nations family promoting some playful banter and developing solid communities. The regulars in the CB thread have become some very good friends of mine.
Oh I agree 100% how the thread started and how the name change kept escalating as shared to me by my good friend pk. That is why I admire you guys and what is is today. That is why I started this and just wanted to aim high. So far many people have taken to it and it looks good so I an happy about it. Thank you for your comments and come on over anytime.

wu-wei

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site

Oh I agree 100% how the thread started and how the name change kept escalating as shared to me by my good friend pk. That is why I admire you guys and what is is today. That is why I started this and just wanted to aim high. So far many people have taken to it and it looks good so I an happy about it. Thank you for your comments and come on over anytime.

Yeah, most of the early posts were predicting the thread would be closed quickly because no one even knew what it was about. Then it turned into the biggest hijack I've ever witnessed. There are a lot of good people active in there, and we've kinda become our own little family. One of the coolest things about us is that louzer makes custom avatars for everyone who hits the 1,000 post milestones...with that gesture he has given us all incentive to keep active and snag one of his masterpieces.

I do hope you gather a similar group in this thread. We all chat about phones, technology, carriers and whatever else in the "real" threads...it's nice to have a little place to hang out and shoot the breeze, too. Best of luck!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, most of the early posts were predicting the thread would be closed quickly because no one even knew what it was about. Then it turned into the biggest hijack I've ever witnessed. There are a lot of good people active in there, and we've kinda become our own little family. One of the coolest things about us is that louzer makes custom avatars for everyone who hits the 1,000 post milestones...with that gesture he has given us all incentive to keep active and snag one of his masterpieces.

I do hope you gather a similar group in this thread. We all chat about phones, technology, carriers and whatever else in the "real" threads...it's nice to have a little place to hang out and shoot the breeze, too. Best of luck!
Great comments and i appreciate you opening up to me about how it all got started just like when Rick (pk) told me about it to inspire me. I never expect to get to the level you guys are but it is fun trying and we have gathered a bit of a following here so it's all good. You are right as it is a good way to talk tech, phones and any other thing you want to talk about or post pics or videos or whatever.

Yeh maybe i can get you to have louzer make me a custom Avatar for me over here and i do have over a 1000 posts at CB that i could use it over there for. He can see my Jaguarr40 Avatar and come up with something for me. Anyway thank you and I appreciate that conversation.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Mad crazy day and I'm glad it's over. Hope everyone has a great evening 😀

Tapatalking

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

ISWYDT.

Hey wu-wei I miss chatting with you on my bbm and so cool to see you here :D can I talk you into an iPhone5 maybe :p

Engire

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

Great comments and i appreciate you opening up to me about how it all got started just like when Rick (pk) told me about it to inspire me. I never expect to get to the level you guys are but it is fun trying and we have gathered a bit of a following here so it's all good. You are right as it is a good way to talk tech, phones and any other thing you want to talk about or post pics or videos or whatever.

Yeh maybe i can get you to have louzer make me a custom Avatar for me over here and i do have over a 1000 posts at CB that i could use it over there for. He can see my Jaguarr40 Avatar and come up with something for me. Anyway thank you and I appreciate that conversation.

I think you would like one. Louzer really does a great job with them and some of us original CrackBerry 5000 affectionately call them Louzitars. My current Avatar is one of them.

Attachments

• 50K_21Kth_post.jpg
    50K_21Kth_post.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 50K_29Kth_post_revised.jpg
    50K_29Kth_post_revised.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 14

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Now if I would have posted moderator kitteh disapproves, THAT would have been too much! ;)
Yeh i would agree with that. Hey I have been visiting your house and posted my favorite video that I did here about the Motorcycle riders from japan. It was a huge hit at CB...lots of thanks. Think I might have to keep visiting that thread more often also. Of course I always have to come home to my house.:D

​The Sharks HUH???

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR