The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Evernote is a memory hog? I don't see that but I have enough memory on my phone but I use any.do and Wunderlist alot.

It's a large app plus all the stuff I was putting into it...lol. I have the 4 and its only 8mb, so between my other 24 apps I can't live without and my music, it was too much!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the note app suggestions. It's on the list to do along with trying to find out just how I dialed myself?? Is there a hot key that I could have tapped? I can hear all of you chucking. I was actually holding my phone. Hysterical!!
Well I mentioned the blond thing one time Elizabeth. I guess I am going to have to read your blog to find out more about you but i am guessing it has to be the blond thing...lol :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

The smell of my Magnolia tree while sitting outside with some iced tea is a perfect Spring afternoon!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's a large app plus all the stuff I was putting into it...lol. I have the 4 and its only 8mb, so between my other 24 apps I can't live without and my music, it was too much!!
OK that I got and now I understand. I have the 4S 16gb so i have plenty of space and use all 3 of my note apps all the time.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well I mentioned the blond thing one time Elizabeth. I guess I am going to have to read your blog to find out more about you but i am guessing it has to be the blond thing...lol :)

Lol!! I have it figured out. Yep user error go figure! I happened when I was looking at iMessage and had scrolled back to the top. Holding the phone in my left hand my thumb pressed the call contact. There you go mystery solved. And a funny story

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

That is pretty cool Elizabeth, You do nice work, What are you using to create them?

I used a text generator then edit in Photoshop. Quite limited capabilities that way. It's easier to just do in illustrator sometimes.
Thanks Jaguarr

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I used a text generator then edit in Photoshop. Quite limited capabilities that way. It's easier to just do in illustrator sometimes.
Thanks Jaguarr
Well either way a very good job and you have talent.:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Okay so it's time to wash the hardwood floors.....feel sorry for me :(

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Grocery shopping, Mother's Day gifts, then some reading outside before race time!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just got home from a 30 mile cycle ride along the beautiful waters of the Gulf where I live in Fla. Hot and legs are tired from the long ride but my iPod made it manageable...lol.

Hope you enjoy the view of what I saw during the ride. A couple of my favorite $1,000.000.00 + house on an area called Casey Key where all the Millionaires live.

Attachments

• Casey Key Gulf Water.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Casey Key Gulf Water1.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Casey Key Gulf Water2.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Casey Key House7.jpg
    Casey Key House7.jpg