The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you Carlos but I am not alone. You might be a late comer but all your posts make you just a special as any other poster here.

Understand but it was your thread starter that got us here

That's all I meant by it

Ballons are nice 😊

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WOW!! What a day non stop for me on top of my early morning Day off bike ride. Heck I just now posted the Wed Retina WP. Darrick is gonna wonder what happened as he knows I always post early. Just way too much to do today, Now time to relax and take it easy. Oh yeh and dinner.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

WOW!! What a day noin stop for me on top of my early morning Day off bike ride. Heck I just now posted the Wed Retina WP. Darrick is gonna wonder what happened as he knows I always post early. Just way too much to do today, Now time to relax and take it easy. Oh yeh and dinner.

Oh yeah how was your ride sounds like it was good

I miss riding any kind of bike 🚲

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Understand but it was your thread starter that got us here

That's all I meant by it

Ballons are nice 
Oh DO NOT get me wrong. I thought it was great and very kind of you. Already downloaded and put in my iMore Picture folder. You are a good man Carlos. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ok I am here waiting for the family. :)

Jag my post count was from my MBP.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Tonight's fare... Chilean Sea Bass with steamed asparagus.

Yummy.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

You read my mind as I was alerted to this discrepency last night by Keith . I think personally and again my opinion...We should go by desktop /Laptop computer instead of the iMore forum app or TT given the fact that these ARE apps always being updated, bug issues etc. I use mt PC 75% of the time to access iMore and post counts have never been wrong.

Let me give an example that Wendy can attest to at CB and their 500K thread or I can't remember the number but they are Number 1 and they always go by PC count all this time. I don't know what else to do to say that we are pretty well going to have to do PC count. Pr1nce just messaged me that it is being looked into by a higher up that he reached out to and see what that answer is.

EDIT: It was just sugessted to me by one of my partners in crime...LOL and I think I know and hope all of you would agree that we need to go by iMores official post count as opposed to a 3rd party app. iMores post count has always been official and that is where will will proceed from here on with iMore and not Tapatalk or the iMore forum app. ok with everybody here??

Perfect plan Jag. Right now the iMore app and iMore are perfectly in synch

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ohh look hey not to shabby of a post count guys :). Sorry been a busy day but trying to get in on some of the fun:) in our 20k thread

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh yeah how was your ride sounds like it was good

I miss riding any kind of bike 
It was great...always great on my day off and pending weather that is the first thing I do before I go anywhere if i have things to do. I just have to do that to relax and clear my head - that takes a lot...LOL and listen to music on my ipod.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Tonight's fare... Chilean Sea Bass with steamed asparagus.

Yummy.

Bonefish Grill :)
We have Bonefish Grill here too and the chilean sea bass is my fav as a matter of fact you are eating what i always get with the best basmati rice. Melissa and I have one other local seafood bu Bonefish by far, Have you have had the Pyramid of Bang Bang shrimp...LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bummer. I don't think we have them here. Oh well...enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
I just posted to bamf Janey we have one 4 miles from here and what he is getting is what i always get and the basmati rice to die for. It is mine and my GFs fav seafood rest along with one other local place to Sarasota called Walt's Seafood. Everything always fresh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox