The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

OK shoulder soreness kicking in... I am ready for you Seashell!

:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everybody. Hope you all have a good Thursday. Spring is at least here so maybe that is a plus for some of you.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Relaxing tonight watching some basketball.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Relaxing tonight watching some basketball.
Good evening Pr1nce and except for my gf wanting and ok Me too wanting to see the results of IDOL from last night... As soon as that is off BB goes on until I go to bed and yes TGIF tomorrow for sure.
When I saw the lineup tonight I knew what you were going to be doing as far as BB . I was happy to hear the gators won. I can't believe all these ESPN people are either going with Louisville or Michigan State depending on who you talk to. Who are you going towards? Of course I have to have hope for Florida first and then Michigan State if Florida falls.
Have a good evening tonight my friend. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I've been watching BB every chance I had today. I actually have Florida winning the whole thing. Michigan State will give them a tough game if they meet in the final four. This is a great time at our house. My daughters high school boys BB team is in our state tournament starting tomorrow afternoon. Lots of hoop action!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I've been watching BB every chance I had today. I actually have Florida winning the whole thing. Michigan State will give them a tough game if they meet in the final four. This is a great time at our house. My daughters high school boys BB team is in our state tournament starting tomorrow afternoon. Lots of hoop action!
Well between NCAA Mens and your own house who can blame you. i am watching the same game as Darrick I just found out since we both came from Orlando and there is a good game at the AM Way Center. Anyway i have got to write and email and my gf is chatting away on the phone to one of her friends she works with. Have a good evening buddy.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well between NCAA Mens and your own house who can blame you. i am watching the same game as Darrick I just found out since we both came from Orlando and there is a good game at the AM Way Center. Anyway i have got to write and email and my gf is chatting away on the phone to one of her friends she works with. Have a good evening buddy.

You too! Goodnight

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone... Hey guess what... TGIF! I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful and easy day, Get through it and have a wonderful week end. :)

Start off the Morning right on me for the coffee. Enjoy!!
images (1).jpg

images.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Pr1nce. Good games on last night and of course Florida won.

Yes there was. I'm looking forward to watching BB again today. After this week I plan on spending a bunch of time watching this weekend too. ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes there was. I'm looking forward to watching BB again today. After this week I plan on spending a bunch of time watching this weekend too. ;)
When I get home tonight that is what is going on until I go to bed. I told my gf to bring over something to do because of BB. I won't repeat what she said...lol :) Nah it's all good and then this weekend also.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey 20K peeps ! I'm just popping in to say a long helloooooooooo to last because I will be away till Wednesday :dancing: So everyone be good....oh hell be bad hahaha !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey 20K peeps ! I'm just popping in to say a long helloooooooooo to last because I will be away till Wednesday :dancing: So everyone be good....oh hell be bad hahaha !

Good afternoon Wendy! Enjoy your time away. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro