The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20K. Nice and COLD here 22 degrees and I thought winter was over....meh. I picked up the Note 3 yesterday to replace my Z10 and all I have to say is WOW. My 5s is still my "go to" device. The Note 3 will be mostly for business. Everyone have a GREAT day. Friday is finally here. SMILE

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. Nice and COLD here 22 degrees and I thought winter was over....meh. I picked up the Note 3 yesterday to replace my Z10 and all I have to say is WOW. My 5s is still my "go to" device. The Note 3 will be mostly for business. Everyone have a GREAT day. Friday is finally here. SMILE

Good morning spencer. I'll take your 22 right now! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Omgosh you got a Note 3 ! I played with one last week because someone at my house had one....enjoy it !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Happy Friday everyone. I wish it was my real Friday with Sat/ Sun to work 4 hrs ea day but I hope you all have a great and warm day. Stay safe family...:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Happy Friday everyone. I wish it was my real Friday with Sat/ Sun to work 4 hrs ea day but I hope you all have a great and warm day. Stay safe family...:)

Have a good day and don't work too hard on the weekend !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Cool! I'm glad you're liking your new device. It's always great to have multiple gadgets. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good late afternoon everyone. I wish you all well for the weekend.

@Laura I saw your tweets and also a new WP that I saw a commercial on the other day!!:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good late afternoon everyone. I wish you all well for the weekend.

@Laura I saw your tweets and also a new WP that I saw a commercial on the other day!!:)

Which one were they advertising?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Well it's here, HELLLLO WEEKEND. I have a Comedy show to go to tonight with the Wife, my grandsons baseball tournament tomorrow. It will be a busy but welcomed weekend...SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't know and not a knock on you Spencer ok, I just can't understand how one can have such a great phone like the 5S and justify a Note 3 for business? Is your company going to compensate you in any way for this purchase, This phone just came out and it can't be cheap. I just don't get it and only asking.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone, Just got home from work and hope the rest of you are also or not too far behind except I know Elizabeth isn't because of the time difference from east to west coast but I was told she has been slammed - End of month. Anyway you all have a wonderful night and even better weekend. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Which one were they advertising?

Laura I actually don't remember the model other than of course Nokia Lumia but son't remember the model number. Next time I will listen closer and post or tweet you with it ok? :) I thought it was the newest - Maybe not, Which is the newest model?

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well it's here, HELLLLO WEEKEND. I have a Comedy show to go to tonight with the Wife, my grandsons baseball tournament tomorrow. It will be a busy but welcomed weekend...SMILE
Welcomed weekend for sure I agree that starts for me Sun. At 1. Oh well not that bad really.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ah baseball... It'll be awhile for us.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone, Just got home from work and hope the rest of you are also or not too far behind except I know Elizabeth isn't because of the time difference from east to west coast but I was told she has been slammed - End of month. Anyway you all have a wonderful night and even better weekend. :)

Just got home from work. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Laura I actually don't remember the model other than of course Nokia Lumia but son't remember the model number. Next time I will listen closer and post or tweet you with it ok? :) I thought it was the newest - Maybe not, Which is the newest model?
The newest is the Icon, but that is for Verizon only. The other one that is fairly new is the 1520, but that is for AT&T only.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234