The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well wow nobody in here since I have been today, Just got back from a 50 mile bike ride on my road bike and my legs feel like rubber much less I am sure bamf does when he does leg day at the gym. Ice for the knees and a cold iced tea for Jan AAHHHHHHH!!! Hope you all had a good day.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It really seems that not only 20K is very slow all day today but so is the rest of the forum although I was gone all day riding my bike as stated earlier but it is just like it all slowed down. Maybe everyone is waiting until tonight to unload. I would even be willing to see someone i don't even know....LOL:rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Snow melt time here! It was in the 40s today, and it's going to rain tomorrow. There's a flood watch, but I'm not around anything that could flood. Neither are my family and friends in Cleveland.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Cavs have won 6 straight games! I think it's been over 4 years since the last time they did that. 😊

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Snow melt time here! It was in the 40s today, and it's going to rain tomorrow. There's a flood watch, but I'm not around anything that could flood. Neither are my family and friends in Cleveland.

We've had big time melting here for a couple of days. Tomorrow we're supposed to have rain, sleet, snow and high winds. It's gonna be a mess.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. Already a long "hump day". Just finished changing a flat tire. Glad I was home and not on the highway. Everyone enjoy today, I hope mine gets better as the day moves along

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Oh what a fun way to have started your day! Hey it could have been worse :) you are right at least you were home

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well wow nobody in here since I have been today, Just got back from a 50 mile bike ride on my road bike and my legs feel like rubber much less I am sure bamf does when he does leg day at the gym. Ice for the knees and a cold iced tea for Jan AAHHHHHHH!!! Hope you all had a good day.

OMG 50 miles!! Wow that's great :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm updating now...The photo with the iPhone in the middle not the Mic..

Good more all...
icon-imore-logo.png

Attachments

• icon-podcast.png
    icon-podcast.png
    11 KB · Views: 9

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Shoulders this morning and I am already having a hard time moving my arms!!! AWESOME :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Bust those arms bamf, The pain will feel good but drink protein after to flush the Lactic Acid and you will be good. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro