I saw that and wanted to say a big Thanks to all that stepped over to post there.
    BK how can you not come to the aid in words telling someone I have known for so long. I have known Rich a long time and talk to him regularly so I hope he gets through whatever he went through fast and gets back to keep you guys in line. Thank you for thinking of us to come let us know.
    05-01-2014 06:09 PM
    Notability is the App of the Week. Nice app at that
    05-01-2014 06:11 PM
    I'm pushing the bad weather out of Cleveland for a little while.
    Where have you been traveling? what part of the country and have you been home? How is the rest of the family?
    05-01-2014 06:11 PM
    Good evening Jag! Just got home and about to have dinner.
    Got home and just finished dinner myself. What are you going to watch tonight?
    05-01-2014 06:12 PM
    What is it for Carlos?
    05-01-2014 06:13 PM
    Got home and just finished dinner myself. What are you going to watch tonight?
    I'm gonna watch a couple basketball games.
    05-01-2014 06:19 PM
    If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.
    There's stuff on TV besides sports?! Ok my favorite show is probably Blue Bloods.
    05-01-2014 06:28 PM
    If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.
    The Following just ended but I'm not bummed because 24 is back on Monday!!!!!!!!!! And girls, hubby and I have sitcom Wednesdays with The Middle, Modern Family...those are can't do without good tv times!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone
    05-01-2014 06:41 PM
    Oh and of course NASCAR!!!🏁

Laura Knotek and wendybeee like this.
    05-01-2014 06:42 PM
    Where have you been traveling? what part of the country and have you been home? How is the rest of the family?
    Well, since 2 January I've racked up 45K miles driving anywhere they send me. Even made a rare trip out to California.

Family seems to be doing well. Oldest boy graduated and working full time, has his own place, now. Youngest is living with us again. Grandchild #10 is due in August. Got mentioned on the CB monthly review. And I have a mother-in-law learning to use connected devices at 71.
    05-01-2014 07:00 PM
    What is it for Carlos?
    It's a fancy note taking app you can draw,write,add photo or audio and customize it and it has a broad share option
    05-01-2014 07:03 PM
    Well, since 2 January I've racked up 45K miles driving anywhere they send me. Even made a rare trip out to California.

Family seems to be doing well. Oldest boy graduated and working full time, has his own place, now. Youngest is living with us again. Grandchild #10 is due in August. Got mentioned on the CB monthly review. And I have a mother-in-law learning to use connected devices at 71.
    We'll I think that is great BK and I miss those road pics and glad you are stopping in here. I don't remember asking but did you notice our title change since we hit our goal?
    Seashell came up with. Just did no trembler if I told you. Glad to always you and tell rich hey for me if I don't talk to him soon.
    Laura Knotek and wendybeee like this.
    05-01-2014 07:04 PM
    It's a fancy note taking app you can draw,write,add photo or audio and customize it and it has a broad share option
    I just went and looked at it. Seems cool enough.
    05-01-2014 07:05 PM
    Good evening to everyone tonight. I hope everyone is getting home from work and relaxing, Having a good dinner and gonna chill tonight. Me Sports whatever is on unless a good movie or TV show.
    Enjoy
    05-01-2014 08:58 PM

DVR, pretty much melts every week with all that it records. Hard to pick one, but would have to say NCIS.
    05-01-2014 09:05 PM
    Tomorrow is Friday I'm going camping this weekend for the first time this year. Hopefully the weather holds up
    05-01-2014 09:07 PM
    DVR, pretty much melts every week with all that it records. Hard to pick one, but would have to say NCIS.
    Gotta go with ya on that one Big Guy..all the others come after.
    05-01-2014 09:08 PM
    Tomorrow is Friday I'm going camping this weekend for the first time this year. Hopefully the weather holds up
    What about the leg holding up. How is that coming along Carlos? Obviously pretty good if you are going camping.... Well have fun as I am sure you will.
    05-01-2014 09:11 PM
    What about the leg holding up. How is that coming along Carlos? Obviously pretty good if you are going camping.... Well have fun as I am sure you will.
    Is getting better but the camping I'm speaking of is a luxury RV 😀
    05-01-2014 09:12 PM
    Gotta go with ya on that one Big Guy..all the others come after.
    So agree, just so many good shows. IDK, how we did it before DVR's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-01-2014 09:14 PM
    So agree, just so many good shows. IDK, how we did it before DVR's.

Yeah VCR I use to record over so many times the tape would break
    05-01-2014 09:17 PM
    What does it do?
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-01-2014 09:17 PM
    Yeah VCR I use to record over so many times the tape would break
    Yea, if it didn't jam up in the machine first.

05-01-2014 09:18 PM
    Is getting better but the camping I'm speaking of is a luxury RV 😀
    We love camping too...just darn Spring has yet to show up! We camped a year ago on Easter and sat by the fire when it was 29 out!! But yes we have a RV also!

05-01-2014 09:18 PM
    How does it compare to Evernote?
    wendybeee and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-01-2014 09:19 PM
29,863 ... 833834835836837 ...