The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hi Jag! Ohhhh hummus yum! Hahaha just tried to type yum and it was corrected to yuck... Lol lol

You let me know when you feel better and I will make more popcorn :)

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
I am actually feeling much better except for getting older and body aches but being sick I feel much better. I needed a few nights sleep w/o waking up and did that the last few days. I am off Tuesday so I am going to do NOTHING! Just chill. Oh and grocery shop...LOL :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone. I hoped you enjoyed your morning. Enjoy the Afternoon. :)
Better late then never but If I did not say congrats and welcome to the Ambassador team... Well Welcome! Have not been on much, Been sick and working a new job with alot of hours. Not your problem. Again Welcome.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I saw you over at CB and figured I'd stop over here and say hi. It's good to see the thread still moving along. It won't be too long before it reaches 20K.
It has been a long time and we are keeping the thread alive. Long way to get to yours but we have fun and like it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yessss :crying: On the major highway what is normally a 45 minute drive turned into 3 hours. I left home at 6:30am and pulled into my workplace at 9:25am just because of the snow which in my opinion was no worse that some other days.

Gosh, I hope it's a better drive tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyboy. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Caught the Grammy's last night and all I can say is WOW have the People playing on there all though I knew who they were I liked about 50% of who performed from who I knew from my day or ones I like now. Not into rap music, Just me.:biggrin:

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyboy. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Caught the Grammy's last night and all I can say is WOW have the People playing on there all though I knew who they were I liked about 50% of who performed from who I knew from my day or ones I like now. Not into rap music, Just me.:biggrin:

I watched the Pro Bowl. Not too bad compared to what it has been the last few years.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Yessss :crying: On the major highway what is normally a 45 minute drive turned into 3 hours. I left home at 6:30am and pulled into my workplace at 9:25am just because of the snow which in my opinion was no worse that some other days.

Wow you have my sympathy Wendy. That is pretty bad.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone. I hoped you enjoyed your morning. Enjoy the Afternoon. :)

Gravity, I know I congratulated you on becoming an Ambassador over on the Ambassador forum the other day. I just wanted to welcome you again here. :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Gravity, I know I congratulated you on becoming an Ambassador over on the Ambassador forum the other day. I just wanted to welcome you again here. :)

Thank you.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi Laura..we're doing our best to stay warm here.... It's not working! :(
How are you doing?

Same here! I'm warm as long as I'm not outside. Luckily, I live in an apartment, so I don't have to shovel snow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711