The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Evening everyone ! I'm watching the Grammy's ! It's snowing again but this time it's my favorite sparkle snow so for a change I don't mind. Our street looks like someone sprinkled it in glitter :gold-star:

snow is NEVER good lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I hope you enjoy watching it. :)

I hope you enjoyed the Grammys.

I don't care much for mainstream music, so I never watch the Grammys. Most of the music I listen to tends to be available only on Internet radio or college radio.

Actually I didn't enjoy it much at all and didn't watch the whole show.....but that's just me, someone else might have thought it was good lol.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

snow is NEVER good lol

Now this morning I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !! It took me 3 hours to drive into work :cant-watch: It's times like this I envy you living/working close a Go Train line. I live close to one but I don't work anywhere close to one so it's of no use to me.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Oh baby it's cold outside. All the schools in the area are closed today because of the brutal cold. Even some roads are closed due to drifting snow. Have a good day. Stay safe and warm. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Busy Monday here! It's almost a normal temp here....mid 30s!

Glad you are on the mend Jag. Being sick really sucks. Hope you continue to improve and you are back to what you like to do best soon. And congrats Gravity on your new hat. It is well deserved.

Have a great day today all...

Good Morning 20kers!

Good Morning Everyone.....well Good Afternoon for me lol !

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Wow, it's been awhile since my last visit. Good afternoon all. Hope everyone is doing well.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hi midd, welcome...it's good to see you over here. :)
I saw you over at CB and figured I'd stop over here and say hi. It's good to see the thread still moving along. It won't be too long before it reaches 20K.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I saw you over at CB and figured I'd stop over here and say hi. It's good to see the thread still moving along. It won't be too long before it reaches 20K.

It's getting there. I popped into CB the other day to say hi to the Ramblers. You guys are going strong. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy did I read correct it took you three hours to drive to work. Wow!

Yessss :crying: On the major highway what is normally a 45 minute drive turned into 3 hours. I left home at 6:30am and pulled into my workplace at 9:25am just because of the snow which in my opinion was no worse that some other days.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Yessss :crying: On the major highway what is normally a 45 minute drive turned into 3 hours. I left home at 6:30am and pulled into my workplace at 9:25am just because of the snow which in my opinion was no worse that some other days.

On days with bad weather, I think work should be canceled. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro