The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20k family. We got about another 5" of snow last night. I'll be snow blowing the driveway AGAIN. Now , we're getting ready for another arctic blast, predicted high tomorrow is -8. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. Stay safe and warm! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
You do the same my friend!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

really? everytime I've been to the genius bar there's always a person being funny aka stupid about something.

In other words Ricky, everytime you've been to the Genius Bar there's been a non-genius there too. Some people are too stupid for their own good. Did I say that out loud? :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

In other words Ricky, everytime you've been to the Genius Bar there's been a non-genius there too. Some people are too stupid for their own good. Did I say that out loud? :)

so right my friend so right lol. The best one was a girl whose hard driver died with her university thesis. She didn't have a backup, after all why would anyone do that? Then she was shouting at the genius because they never told her that the hard drive was going to die when she brought the laptop in a month earlier for a totally unrelated problem. :rolleyes:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

It was an experience for sure. Me and 17 women doing Zumba. The gym owner could not believe it so he took a picture to post on their website.

I think we would all pay money to see you do Zumba. LOL

We had more snow yesterday and I'm really done already. Going out to dinner with the in-laws tonight to the diner. Hopefully it will be quick. :rolleyes:. Tomorrow my son has an English Regents and then he's off for the rest of the week until Friday. He will be playing video games I'm sure, so I need to think of some chores for him to do.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

26?F today, but the cold and snow is going to return tomorrow. It actually felt warm today, since it's been so cold the past week.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening... It's a Grammy night so from 8 - 11 the surround sound goes on and I am going to listen to some good music being performed by many of my favorites. Starting to feel alot better and thank you again for your concern to those texting me. Have a great evening.

Elizabeth... No Popcorn but Sweet Potato Chips with Hummus. Hope my stomach hold up....LOL :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening... It's a Grammy night so from 8 - 11 the surround sound goes on and I am going to listen to some good music being performed by many of my favorites. Starting to feel alot better and thank you again for your concern to those texting me. Have a great evening.

Elizabeth... No Popcorn but Sweet Potato Chips with Hummus. Hope my stomach hold up....LOL :)

Glad you're feeling better Jag!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm Glad you are feeling better :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a nice Sunday. It was quiet here today. I did snow blow my driveway twice today. Once this morning and again this afternoon after the plows came down my street and blocked the end of my driveway. :( There are four words that I never want to hear again...polar vortex and arctic blast!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening everyone ! I'm watching the Grammy's ! It's snowing again but this time it's my favorite sparkle snow so for a change I don't mind. Our street looks like someone sprinkled it in glitter :gold-star:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone and thank you very much for the well wishes. I am feeling much better this morning and got a full nights sleep last night. Working 4 hours today and then out of here. I hope you all that are having all the bad weather are staying warm and safe. Thank you all again for caring and talk to you later.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jag :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I hope you all had a nice Sunday. It was quiet here today. I did snow blow my driveway twice today. Once this morning and again this afternoon after the plows came down my street and blocked the end of my driveway. :( There are four words that I never want to hear again...polar vortex and arctic blast!!

Hi pr1nce I totally agree four choice words I don't want to hear anymore either :talk-hand:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone and thank you very much for the well wishes. I am feeling much better this morning and got a full nights sleep last night. Working 4 hours today and then out of here. I hope you all that are having all the bad weather are staying warm and safe. Thank you all again for caring and talk to you later.

Glad you sound like you are on the mend!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I think we would all pay money to see you do Zumba. LOL

We had more snow yesterday and I'm really done already. Going out to dinner with the in-laws tonight to the diner. Hopefully it will be quick. :rolleyes:. Tomorrow my son has an English Regents and then he's off for the rest of the week until Friday. He will be playing video games I'm sure, so I need to think of some chores for him to do.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Hi Janey hope your dinner out was good ! If I don't have to cook it's good with me ! I am so done with this winter already....think spring :thinking:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711