The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Okl, now guess what. I deleted and reinstalled the app. The old version reinstalled!! :(

😱 Oh geez now that is weird ! Maybe you need to delete it again and clear all your open apps and then reboot and then download again.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I've noticed something with the iMore App that happens with our 20K thread that doesn't happen with other threads, at least on my device. When I click on the 20k thread it doesn't go to the last post. I have it set to open the last post. Has anyone else noticed that?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

So far when I go to this thread it goes to the last post hmmm maybe delete and reinstall?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

😱 Oh geez now that is weird ! Maybe you need to delete it again and clear all your open apps and then reboot and then download again.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Hahahah oops I just posted the same advice hahahaha. I should have read thru first! Good thinking Wendy lol!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

After I deleted and reinstalled, then I had an update waiting on App Store for the new version. Weird stuff going on tonight. The 20k thread still doesn't open to the latest post though. I'm not messing with it anymore tonight!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Elizabeth! :)

Hey Prince😄 I have noticed that tonight when I use the iMore app on my iPad the app asked me each time if I want to start with latest post etc... I'm sure it will get worked out!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey Prince😄 I have noticed that tonight when I use the iMore app on my iPad the app asked me each time if I want to start with latest post etc... I'm sure it will get worked out!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

I'm sure it will get fixed. On the mobile app you can choose what you want to open or to ask what you want.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390535321.379551.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

After I deleted and reinstalled, then I had an update waiting on App Store for the new version. Weird stuff going on tonight. The 20k thread still doesn't open to the latest post though. I'm not messing with it anymore tonight!

Hopefully, they'll get it sorted for you pr1nce.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Wow! Poor girl. :(

She didn't want school to close. She's now taking classroom drivers ed before school, and they were supposed to have a basketball game tonight. However, the school they were to play cancelled school because of the weather, so the game was postponed. :(

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

She didn't want school to close. She's now taking classroom drivers ed before school, and they were supposed to have a basketball game tonight. However, the school they were to play cancelled school because of the weather, so the game was postponed. :(
When does she start her road practice in drivers ed? That actually might be beneficial for her to take in the winter.

Back when I learned to drive the drivers ed requirements were much less stringent. I got my temps and started drivers ed in June, when I turned 16. I had my license in September, so driving in bad weather was totally new to me at the time.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

When does she start her road practice in drivers ed? That actually might be beneficial for her to take in the winter.

Back when I learned to drive the drivers ed requirements were much less stringent. I got my temps and started drivers ed in June, when I turned 16. I had my license in September, so driving in bad weather was totally new to me at the time.

Class room is seven weeks, but she can take the written and vision tests anytime She'll probably have her permit next month.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone! It's Friday!!
Have a great day and stay warm. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox