The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You tell them about the Uggs Elizabeth. I love mine and the are sheep lined and warm and very comfortable and colorful. You are just jealous Wendy that's all.:p
Lmao no not jealous because I have Uggs too :laughing: so yours are sheep lined ? exactly how many sheep would that be :tongue:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I did not sign up for this and no it is nowhere as cold here as where you guys live and you have my sympathy... I mean that but is much colder tonight and this week than I like it to be. When you have lived here for so long my blood is too thin for 30 degree weather...LOL :) Sorry but I am going to get my UGGS on right now and turn on the heat.
I can appreciate that 30 degrees to you probably feels colder than it does to us because you really aren't used to it !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lmao no not jealous because I have Uggs too :laughing: so yours are sheep lined ? exactly how many sheep would that be :tongue:
Well I don't know what is is called. You see that soft white like furn on winter coats also. I thought it was sheep fur or something like that. And you too are jealous because mine are better than yours and I am sticking my tongue out more at you because in emote does not do it....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I can appreciate that 30 degrees to you probably feels colder than it does to us because you really aren't used to it !
You are not kidding. I am toasty now and got the Indian Spice hot tea going with dark chocolate almonds with sea salt and Turbinado sugar. To die for....YUM YUM!!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone, I hope all is well. I am not able to comment in the thread as often as I'd like but I am still here. :) Everyone please protect yourselves from the bitterly cold weather and stay warm. Especially those of us in areas that don't see single digit temperatures along with snow and ice too often.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Welcome Fit and good to see you whenever you are able to make it. We all get that way here. No big deal.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone, I hope all is well. I am not able to comment in the thread as often as I'd like but I am still here. :) Everyone please protect yourselves from the bitterly cold weather and stay warm. Especially those of us in areas that don't see single digit temperatures along with snow and ice too often.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Good to see you Fit. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi prince!! Hope your weather doesn't get any worse!
Unfortunately, our temps are headed deeper into the deep freeze. Some schools and organizations are closing already for tomorrow. We will have dangerous wind chills in the morning. Then next week we are back in the -20 range again. This winter is something else, and it's only January.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Love the shirt, but even if I wanted to change I cant until the Superbowl :)

52 minutes and counting to my presentation... A little over 100 have RSVP'd already AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, How did the presentation go?
Ohh much rather have a nice group rather than just a few :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just realized we haven't heard from Bamf. I wonder how his presentation went?