The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well guys gonna call it a night. Got a busy day tomorrow and want to catch the Indy 500 and a bunch of other things as well. Going to a vintage car museum to see a friends cars he has on exibit so you all take care and have a good evening.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well guys gonna call it a night. Got a busy day tomorrow and want to catch the Indy 500 and a bunch of other things as well. Going to a vintage car museum to see a friends cars he has on exibit so you all take care and have a good evening.

Good night Jag.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369536811.722364.jpg
Saw this at dinner tonight. Not only did it look great but it sounded amazing too.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I admit, I'm tired so I kinda skipped reading a few pages. <yawn> I'm sure you will all forgive me.

Had a very pleasant and uneventful trip up to beautiful Anniston Alabama and stopped at my usual midway point for lunch. I kept track of gas prices along the way for fun. They ranged from $3.23 to $3.85. Talladega had the highest priced gas...I can't imagine why. And then I got to Ft. McClellan to fill up and was thrilled with this:

Can't beat that with a stick. Thanks to the US Army!

I even got a first floor room so that I don't have to do too much hobbling up and down stairs. Gonna put on my fish eye lens tomorrow for a better view. But all I want to do tonight is crawl under the covers and snore!

Nice price for gas. We're in Marion, IL, gonna take tomorrow off and relax, go get my wife some yarn to be able to complete the wedding bedspread she's making for our daughter.

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 31223

Hope I got everyone's name! Have a great weekend.

Very nice! I took liberties with on of BK's pics (hope he doesn't mind) to respond. Plus, this is a test to see if I'm still moderated!
rotfl.png

(Plus, I brought my own smilies)
20K_ahead.jpg

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I took liberties on another BK pic. I'm still trying to get a feel for this thread, it's identity, and it's boundaries so I'm working myself in slowly.
20K_just_because.jpg

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nice price for gas. We're in Marion, IL, gonna take tomorrow off and relax, go get my wife some yarn to be able to complete the wedding bedspread she's making for our daughter.

You are in Marion? I'm home and only 5 miles away. Welcome to the neighborhood.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That does look amazing!

Saw a '50 or 51 pickup earlier today that my wife fell in love with. I was driving and too many bugs on the windshield to take a worthwhile shot. It was a color I think they call Tangelo orange.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice