The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

WOW first 2 days of the new job. I am off and home and Wendy ... Mon thru Fri 8-5 Pretty cool huh? Now 80 degrees today. Thunder by the Bay which is about 30,000 Motorcycles thru the weekend, I will be on mine for sure and the Jewish Food Festival, I will be there...I Love a normal job!!!!:biggrin::laughing::cool::beer: Anybody wanna go let me know...

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

So far behind on my news readings =(
Hi. Just checking up on everyone to see how you are all doin.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

WOW first 2 days of the new job. I am off and home and Wendy ... Mon thru Fri 8-5 Pretty cool huh? Now 80 degrees today. Thunder by the Bay which is about 30,000 Motorcycles thru the weekend, I will be on mine for sure and the Jewish Food Festival, I will be there...I Love a normal job!!!!:biggrin::laughing::cool::beer: Anybody wanna go let me know...

Ooh! I'd love to take pictures of the motorcycles and try the food at the festival!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family. Yes hahaha its still morning for me.
Everyone have an awesome Saturday!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Rellskie!
Its the weekend....yessss...We need another dessert night..
Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all are having a great day. I can't wait for this day to be over and to enjoy my weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Yay! The warm temperatures and rain melted all the leftover snow from the previous deep freeze. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Congrats on the new job Jag :yes:great hours and normal weekends ! Now you can say TGIF like the rest of us :rotfl:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everybody...happy Saturday! Pouring rain and windy today and we actually had some really loud thunder. Scared the you-know-what out of me! I've always been afraid of thunder and lightening, but during the winter I try and forget about it. My daughter thought it was funny to see her mother basically jump out of her skin today. :rolleyes:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yay! The warm temperatures and rain melted all the leftover snow from the previous deep freeze. :)

Yesterday it rained most of the day. Then we had a lot of flooding, then last night everything froze again. The streets and sidewalks were an ice rink. It was a good night to stay home!