The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

How is everybody doing this evening? We are bracing for a storm here but I have a feeling it's not going to do nothing lol.

Congrats Pr1nce my man on the New title!

And Thank you Elizabeth for the smoothies!

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

How is everybody doing this evening? We are bracing for a storm here but I have a feeling it's not going to do nothing lol.

Thanks Rellskie! We got the snow yesterday. Now we're going into the deep freeze. It's going down to -15 this weekend. High on Monday will be -9.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Rellskie! We got the snow yesterday. Now we're going into the deep freeze. It's going down to -15 this weekend. High on Monday will be -9.
Be safe and careful back and forth to work my man and keep that family warm and safe. I will be thinking about all of you going through this terrible weather.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone and congrats Prince! We are lucky to have you here and it is well deserved. 

Super cold here and bracing for a stupid blizzard. Good thing I have kids that can shovel. 

Bundle up Janey I've heard that you are in for 18 inches of snow :cant-watch: be safe !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I know Wendy made it back because I see her posts but where is Elizabeth? have not seen her all night??

Yup I'm back alright and I think Elizabeth is undecking her home :) or maybe making smoothies....or maybe both !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I heard that you are going to be getting the same storm system as Janey with 18 inches of snow :cant-watch: so get your shovel ready :rolleyes:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I can't even think about the snow. We couldn't get the snow blower started yesterday but I hope we can get it fired up tomorrow. If not we will be doing things the old fashioned way. I can feel the aches already!

Have a great night everyone. 😃

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I can't even think about the snow. We couldn't get the snow blower started yesterday but I hope we can get it fired up tomorrow. If not we will be doing things the old fashioned way. I can feel the aches already!

Have a great night everyone. 😃

Good night Janey, I hope you get the snow blower running! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag! :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's another cold day here. I just checked the temp , it's -17!! Stay safe and warm today. I think it's about time for a 20k team trip to visit our friend Jag! :)

C c c c cold here too...-15 and they're already saying schools could be closed Monday because the temp will be -18 but winds are supposed to make it be like -45!!!😳 I do not want to know what that is going to feel like...boss already told me to work from home if I can!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Hope my nearby friends are staying warm (at least the sun is out here!) my East coast friends getting their shovels a good workout (it is cold here but I don't miss all the snow!) and those of you South, well 😜 hahahahahaha

Happy dancing by the fire this weekend...I believe Rita may stop by too!!!

And as much as I'd love to go watch my Packers beat the 9ers on Sunday, it's just going to be wayyy too cold!!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon! We got about a foot of snow with some higher drifts. The snow isn't as bad as the cold...I hate cold.

Here's a pic of our deck. Maybe we'll see it sometime in May. Lol

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1388770652.251463.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods