The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! It's a COLD morning here, -8 currently. I hope everyone stays safe and warm. Have a happy and prosperous new year! :)
I even offered to have him and his family come visit in balmy but nice Fl. He said he couldn't. Poor guy at -8 - Unreal.....Standing offer - anytime!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I more than likely said this in thanking everyone elses well wishes but from me personally...

Thank you to each and every one of you who from the time I started this thread until today has supported it, Made it fun, Supported each others friendship and had each others back, Found out who our Artists are, Our workout nuts, Our Sports fanatics...How bout them Cowboys :) the plain old funny ones, the giving people that provide us coffee and feed us like when we first started and the bottom line...The respect and friendship that all of us here picked up on with each other and even when someone was down no matter who - ME lately all of you had words of strength and support and so we finished 2013 pretty damn good and for that bring on 2014 and may our friendships grow stronger, our bonds get tighter, seashell learns new dances and we continue what was started and always look ahead..... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!! From the heart...:heart::beer::yes:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I more than likely said this in thanking everyone elses well wishes but from me personally...

Thank you to each and every one of you who from the time I started this thread until today has supported it, Made it fun, Supported each others friendship and had each others back, Found out who our Artists are, Our workout nuts, Our Sports fanatics...How bout them Cowboys :) the plain old funny ones, the giving people that provide us coffee and feed us like when we first started and the bottom line...The respect and friendship that all of us here picked up on with each other and even when someone was down no matter who - ME lately all of you had words of strength and support and so we finished 2013 pretty damn good and for that bring on 2014 and may our friendships grow stronger, our bonds get tighter, seashell learns new dances and we continue what was started and always look ahead..... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!! From the heart...:heart::beer::yes:

Happy New Year Jag! Look forward to our friendship in 2014.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Wishing you a fabulous 2014

with full of great achievements and experiences.

A meaningful chapter waiting

to be written Happy New Year!
download.jpg

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Another Day, Another Month, Another Year.

Another Smile, Another Tear, Another Winter,

A Summer Too, But

There Will Never Be Another You!

May Lovely, Happy Times

Decorate This Time Of The Season.

May Warm, Special Memories Brighten Your New Year
w.jpg

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Mixed emotions; experienced highs and lows... But through it all I am grateful for my spiritual faith and the love of family and friends. Yeah Yeah! Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20kers and Happy New Year!! 2013 was an up and down year for me personally. I had my share of highs and I experienced my share of lows in 2013. However, I made it through, thanks to prayer and faith. I thank all of you here for your friendship and look forward to spending time with you on the forums in 2014. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

To all my fabulous 20k friends Happy New Year 🎉 and a bright 2014 !!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1388593126.837016.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and Happy New Year! I hope this year is a blessed one for everyone, filled with health and happiness. :)