The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Omg we have soooo much coverage here in the US about Mayor Ford! bwhahaha

I think the entire world has so much coverage about our Mayor Ford :cant-watch: Today they are going to try to strip him of his duties, but I guess being Mayor is the only job in the whole wide world that you can't get fired from.....smh :talk-hand:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 11

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

How is everyones night going so far?? How was your day and I heard that Wendy is starting to feel much better so that makes me happy:)

Thanks so much Jag :big-hug: and I am feeling much better but really looking forward to this weekend to relax also. Have a great today :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the entire world has so much coverage about our Mayor Ford :cant-watch: Today they are going to try to strip him of his duties, but I guess being Mayor is the only job in the whole wide world that you can't get fired from.....smh :talk-hand:

The whole situation with him is so crazy! He should definitely take some time off and get some treatment.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday, and you all know what that means.......

SQAUTZILLA has emerged :)

Working from home so I am going to the gym after I get the kids to school. Listen for the sounds of legs exploding sometime after 9am!

Good Morning Squatzilla :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

And I thought metro NYC had all the wacko politicians! It's about time someone gave my local guys a break. LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

that cat meme was hilarious I saved it on my phone to put up on Instagram LMAO

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro