Snacks Pr1nce dig in bud.
    Thanks Jag it looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-30-2014 09:52 PM
    I just got home. I had a meeting for a committee that I'm on after work.

Well now you can chill and I did not mean like the weather as opposed to relax.
    01-30-2014 10:34 PM
    OH MS. Elizabeth where are you tonight my dear..... We miss you.

Hummus and Sweet Potato Chips for anyone who wants to...Dig in

Attachment 47548

Attachment 47548

Attachment 47549

Attachment 47550

Enjoy the snacks
    Thanks Jag it looks good!

Wendy Hummus is good for you because it has lots of protein and gluten free. It is my all time favorite dip and great on sandwiches. YUM!
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
    01-30-2014 10:37 PM
    Morning team20k. Notice I did not say "good" morning.

I tweaked my back/leg yesterday and that means I need to take it easy in the gym.

No weights today just did 5.5 miles on the elliptical to get some blood flowing.

But... I still need a shower and I am heading there now.
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    01-30-2014 10:37 PM
    Well guys gonna finish watching Criminal Minds that I DVRd last night and get a good nights sleep. Stay warm my friends and have a good day tomorrow. Will check in when I get time at work. Good night.
    01-30-2014 10:39 PM
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Laura thank you for the map, I put myself on it and please help yourself to snacks. Good night.
    01-30-2014 10:40 PM
    Laura thank you for the map, I put myself on it and please help yourself to snacks. Good night.
    You're welcome Jag! Have a great night.
    01-30-2014 10:44 PM
    Well guys gonna finish watching Criminal Minds that I DVRd last night and get a good nights sleep. Stay warm my friends and have a good day tomorrow. Will check in when I get time at work. Good night.
    Goodnight Jag.

01-30-2014 10:46 PM
    It's Friday!!...Good Morning 20kers. We made it through another week. Hope you guys have a great day.

01-31-2014 07:27 AM
    It's Friday!!...Good Morning 20kers. We made it through another week. Hope you guys have a great day.

Good Morning pr1nce And Happy Friday and Super Bowl weekend 20Kers
    01-31-2014 08:04 AM
    Wendy Hummus is good for you because it has lots of protein and gluten free. It is my all time favorite dip and great on sandwiches. YUM!
    I tried it Jag....just can't acquire a taste for it. My one daughter loves it so it's always in my home. I will forever remain dip-less
    01-31-2014 08:08 AM

Good Morning pr1nce And Happy Friday and Super Bowl weekend 20Kers
    Good Morning Pr1nce and Wendy.
    wendybeee, pr1nce and Elizabeth2 like this.
    01-31-2014 08:40 AM
    I tried it Jag....just can't acquire a taste for it. My one daughter loves it so it's always in my home. I will forever remain dip-less
    Oh and it is so good. Well at least someone in the house has good taste....,
    01-31-2014 08:41 AM
    Good Morning everyone. TGIF but pouring rain here and all day but nothing like what you guys have so again stay safe and warm and have a great day!
    01-31-2014 08:42 AM
    Oh and it is so good. Well at least someone in the house has good taste....,
    Bwahahaha

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    01-31-2014 08:56 AM
    Good Morning everyone. TGIF but pouring rain here and all day but nothing like what you guys have so again stay safe and warm and have a great day!
    Good morning Jag ! Don't get too wet ! We are supposed to have ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow sooooo.........ugh ! You have a good day also 😀

01-31-2014 08:58 AM
    Good morning Jag ! Don't get too wet ! We are supposed to have ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow sooooo.........ugh ! You have a good day also 

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    It is unreal the snow and weather ALL of you are getting. I heard last night on the news this freak weather happens about every 10 years so when this is over you won't have to worry for 10 more years.
    01-31-2014 09:03 AM
    It is unreal the snow and weather ALL of you are getting. I heard last night on the news this freak weather happens about every 10 years so when this is over you won't have to worry for 10 more years.
    Omgosh I hope you are right because this is the worst winter I can remember in a long time and this white stuff and cold is getting old lol

01-31-2014 09:13 AM
    Good Morning 20k, I hope all is well for everyone. It's suppose to warm up here in sourthern GA....That's a GOOD thing...SMILE
    01-31-2014 09:30 AM
    Pouring rain?? We have another snow storm with another 4-7 inches tomorrow, then another one next Tuesday. I wish it was raining!

01-31-2014 09:33 AM
    Omgosh I hope you are right because this is the worst winter I can remember in a long time and this white stuff and cold is getting old lol

I'm with you Wendy. I didn't mind the first 30 or so inches.

01-31-2014 09:35 AM
    Morning everyone! Nothing exciting for me today, but tonight is girl's night with my friends. We've known each other since our oldest sons were not even 2. We get together about once a month or so and have dinner/wine, etc.

Snow and cold coming again for me too...bleck.

Enjoy the day!
    01-31-2014 10:07 AM
    Morning everyone! Nothing exciting for me today, but tonight is girl's night with my friends. We've known each other since our oldest sons were not even 2. We get together about once a month or so and have dinner/wine, etc.

Enjoy the day!
    Hi Janey have fun tonight!

01-31-2014 10:15 AM
    Good Morning 20k, I hope all is well for everyone. It's suppose to warm up here in sourthern GA....That's a GOOD thing...SMILE
    Hey D ! Glad you are safe after that ice and snow !

01-31-2014 10:51 AM

Enjoy the day!
    Oooooh can I come Janey I love girls night out with dinner and wine....yummers !! 😀 Have fun !

01-31-2014 10:53 AM
29,864 ... 658659660661662 ...