The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell, we need to talk!!

Morning!! I'm not shifty, just fun and yes I like to peek...😉. And also don't mind being peeked at! *giggle*

Happy football and NASCAR day!!!
*happy dance...in just jeans and Packers zip up sweatshirt* 😉

Have a good day!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Morning!! I'm not shifty, just fun and yes I like to peek...😉. And also don't mind being peeked at! *giggle*

Happy football and NASCAR day!!!
*happy dance...in just jeans and Packers zip up sweatshirt* 😉

Have a good day!!

That's cool! peekee or peeker, I'm good with it. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy Football day my iMore 20k peeps.

Enjoy some Boys Coffee....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382281776.849990.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Last night the weatherman mentioned that four letter S word! :(

Oooooh nooooo the S word :cant-watch: You must live in a northern state ! Yikes I just looked at my phones weather app and on Thursday I see the S stuff :crying:

Attachments

• photo11.PNG
    photo11.PNG
    655.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Today was a beautiful weather day in sunny Sarasota Fl. A great cycle ride of 25 miles, listening to good music all the way, Wind and sun in my face riding alone today, Came back and watched football and heard the Cowboys Win. Tomorrow the weather is suppose to be the same which means another early cool longer ride and the day off of course.Finally a nice good weekend all the way around.

I hope everyone had a good and fun weekend as well and the weather where you live was not too bad. Have a good evening to all of you. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Today was a beautiful weather day in sunny Sarasota Fl. A great cycle ride of 25 miles, listening to good music all the way, Wind and sun in my face riding alone today, Came back and watched football and heard the Cowboys Win. Tomorrow the weather is suppose to be the same which means another early cool longer ride and the day off of course.Finally a nice good weekend all the way around.

I hope everyone had a good and fun weekend as well and the weather where you live was not too bad. Have a good evening to all of you. :)

Glad you were able to enjoy the nice weather. Cloudy and cool here today. The high temps this coming week will only be in the mid to upper 40's here. Have a good evening!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Glad you were able to enjoy the nice weather. Cloudy and cool here today. The high temps this coming week will only be in the mid to upper 40's here. Have a good evening!

Pr1nce look back up at my post....I updated it :straight-face:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

How many spare bedrooms did you say you have in your house ???? That would solve our S problems :rotfl:
You have a great evening also Jag :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oooooh nooooo the S word :cant-watch: You must live in a northern state ! Yikes I just looked at my phones weather app and on Thursday I see the S stuff :crying:

You can keep the S stuff up there Wendy. Our weather is a lot like yours.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382309832.374651.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good sports day👍👍🏈🏁
Packers win!! My boy came in 5th at 'Dega!! And no snow here...yet!! (Not ready!)
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382313688.308062.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Upper 40s...OMG you have a good night, Sounds like you have to fire up the heat in the house!! LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods