The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

yes yes I'm right there with ya

When our accounting dept. gives us paper pay stubs I just smh like "Really". Today I had to print out copier print reports to scan them and then send them in to the copier companies. Does anyone else see anything else wrong with that? I print and then scan to turn it from digital to paper and then back to digital. Am I missing something here?

That is just deeply wrong lol. That's just too much man!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That is just deeply wrong lol. That's just too much man!

IKR it's already electronic. I emailed the rep because there should be an option to email the report. Then I could email it to myself and forward it to whoever needs to receive it. The pay stub just makes me sad. So now I'm talking to the head of accounting to change it. It should be as simple as sending a secured PDF by email.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

IKR it's already electronic. I emailed the rep because there should be an option to email the report. Then I could email it to myself and forward it to whoever needs to receive it. The pay stub just makes me sad. So now I'm talking to the head of accounting to change it. It should be as simple as sending a secured PDF by email.

You would think! They are working harder not smarter Smh

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm in the process of getting a Galaxy S2. It's not to use as a daily. I just like to use Android every now and then as comparison and so I can support the platform. The last time I used Android was on FroYo so it should be fun.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

me too now that the app is working on my phone again.

Nice! So I see from your signature you have the new iPhone. How do you like it? I'm loving the new OS7. It's a very nice refresh. Makes my iPhone 4s look brand new lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm in the process of getting a Galaxy S2. It's not to use as a daily. I just like to use Android every now and then as comparison and so I can support the platform. The last time I used Android was on FroYo so it should be fun.

Awesome! Yeah its good to be well acquainted with all the platforms. I can't wait for android 4.4 kit kat to come out for my S4.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Nice! So I see from your signature you have the new iPhone. How do you like it? I'm loving the new OS7. It's a very nice refresh. Makes my iPhone 4s look brand new lol.

I love the new phone! It's the first iPhone I have used without a case. This time I opted for Applecare+ and Zagg body armor. It is amazing! I get to really enjoy the beauty of it without any worry. The Touch ID is unreal. I use a 6 digit passcode and Touch ID honestly compares to 1Password. I feel like I don't even have a passcode it opens so quick. I'm glad I switched to the s iteration upgrades so iPhone 6s will be my next iPhone.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Awesome! Yeah its good to be well acquainted with all the platforms. I can't wait for android 4.4 kit kat to come out for my S4.

I still haven't seen an S4 in person. I've held a few S3s. I'm pretty excited about it but I always love owning new stuff.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! New milestone...sorry I missed it. Been MIA for few days but back now...had an awesome trip and still need some sleep, but good to see you all!!

Tomorrow is...say it with me...happy camel day!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! New milestone...sorry I missed it. Been MIA for few days but back now...had an awesome trip and still need some sleep, but good to see you all!!

Tomorrow is...say it with me...happy camel day!!!

Good to hear from you Seashell!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen