The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning iMore!
Just downloaded a pretty cool and says free for the day photo app.
Photo Manager Pro
You can rename an image right from your phone with a file name. Actually what was equally nice it had the image date and size.
Wanted to share!!:)
I know of a thread I just saw tonight that asked about renaming their photos on their phone just exactly like this. I will pass it on to them.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning iMore!
Just downloaded a pretty cool and says free for the day photo app.
Photo Manager Pro
You can rename an image right from your phone with a file name. Actually what was equally nice it had the image date and size.
Wanted to share!!:)
Elizabeth I just passed the name of the app and the short link bamf provided to the thread in the 4S forum. Is is not $2.99 in iTunes as I see it but am sure the person will be Happy.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Elizabeth I just passed the name of the app and the short link bamf provided to the thread in the 4S forum. Is is not $2.99 in iTunes as I see it but am sure the person will be Happy.

You would have been able to get it free this morning.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well everyone seems slow tonight and getting tires so I am going to call it an early night. I hope you all have a great #FF tomorrow leading to an even better weekend. here it will be nasty and raining all weekend but then again a great Sat for college football. So win win in a way. Stay safe all my friends.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You would have been able to get it free this morning.
Oh well I posted it for the member and if they want it at least it will be what they are looking for and I gave you credit for finding it and bamf for the short link. :)

Good night all as I said before. Stay safe. Ty Elizabeth!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377865003.074950.jpg

Morning all. I won't be on much today, 1- because I took a day off from work. 2- because my best friend is in town. :)

Have a great day everyone.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone !! Happy Friday and Happy Labour Day long weekend :dancing: So I don't work Monday, the holiday, and then I only have to go in for two days and then I'm off again Thursday and Friday :dancing:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone !! Happy Friday and Happy Labour Day long weekend :dancing: So I don't work Monday, the holiday, and then I only have to go in for two days and then I'm off again Thursday and Friday :dancing:

Happy Friday Wendy!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

:dancing: Woooohoooo I got it free ! Selected premium apps only go free for a limited number of hours so you kind of have to get lucky !

Oh sooo glad you picked that up! It's nice if you need to email a photo you want to have a specific file name associated with it :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I upgraded my internet service. I'm getting ~25 Mbps down and ~5 Mbps up now. :)

I was lucky to get 1 Mbps up previously.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I upgraded my internet service. I'm getting ~25 Mbps down and ~5 Mbps up now. :)

I was lucky to get 1 Mbps up previously.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

This must make you veryyyy happy Laura !! I know nothing about these ups and downs but an upgraded internet service sounds sweet !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR