The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon everyone:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone... Just got back from a very hot and humid cycle ride which took a lot out of me. Could not wait to get home to take a cool shower and the main water main in my neighborhood broke soooooooo NOooooo water...... Maybe I go buy lots of beer and bath in that.:rotfl:

In all seriousness though I just uploaded my pics from Cedar Key and made an album for anyone of my FRIENDS that wish to see it. If you do i will place the link here but you have to PM me because I password protected it and i will give you the Password. Easy enough and I hope you enjoy them. If I am not around anyone that is a reg here that i know can give to to another via PM ok? Enjoy and let me know how you like them.

[EDIT] If you want you can email too for the password - Whichever is quicker since I have access to email more than the forum: j.morris08@icloud.com - Mobile or janm99@earthlink.net - Home

[INFO]Enjoy the pics of my: CEDAR KEY VACATION

Cedar Key Vacation Photos by Jaguarr40 | Photobucket[/INFO]

I can't wait to see the pics jag! I will shoot you a email later:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

how are the prices?and where is it I'm sure my wife is going to want to go there.

Ricky it's at Trafalgar Rd and 401 and its huge and the prices seem very comparable to the US. I actually only live a10 minute drive from it :cant-watch:

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

When we went to Disney in Orlando the one thing that immediately jumped out at us was being able to walk right into the pool. The water was warm all the time which as you know is very different from our pools here :laughing:

Oh yeah that's what I love too here you have to either take that quick plunge and get it over with or inch your way in lol !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Sunday everyone...hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Hey seashell you must be having a blast camping ! Rita's and happy dancing around the campfire !!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone... Just got back from a very hot and humid cycle ride which took a lot out of me. Could not wait to get home to take a cool shower and the main water main in my neighborhood broke soooooooo NOooooo water...... Maybe I go buy lots of beer and bath in that.:rotfl:

In all seriousness though I just uploaded my pics from Cedar Key and made an album for anyone of my FRIENDS that wish to see it. If you do i will place the link here but you have to PM me because I password protected it and i will give you the Password. Easy enough and I hope you enjoy them. If I am not around anyone that is a reg here that i know can give to to another via PM ok? Enjoy and let me know how you like them.

[EDIT] If you want you can email too for the password - Whichever is quicker since I have access to email more than the forum: j.morris08@icloud.com - Mobile or janm99@earthlink.net - Home

Me me me me wanna see please !! And um no water to shower after a long ride.....move one seat over please lol !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

You know how to tell you have an addiction to health and fitness???

You wont upgrade your primary iPhone to iOS7 solely because MyFitnessPal does not fully work on iOS7 yet :)

Luckily I have a few VzW iPhone5s laying around and can move my AT&T sim to them for testing. I love that they are unlocked and as soon as I put my SIM card in and reboot I am back up on AT&T's backbone :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You wont upgrade your primary iPhone to iOS7 solely because MyFitnessPal does not fully work on iOS7 yet :)

Luckily I have a few VzW iPhone5s laying around and can move my AT&T sim to them for testing. I love that they are unlocked and as soon as I put my SIM card in and reboot I am back up on AT&T's backbone :)

Myfitnesspal doesn't have any type of backup service so you can backup your data and then restore it on a different device?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Must be nice ans sweet to have that many VZW IP5s. Today was my upgrade date but with my 4S working flawless I am going to just wait until the new phone comes out with OS 7 on it before I upgrade. I would love to have a VZW 5 with OS 7 on it to play with it but i can wait.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Myfitnesspal doesn't have any type of backup service so you can backup your data and then restore it on a different device?

Its all stored on the server. Nothing is stored locally, but the issue comes from data entry on iOS7. The app crashes if you do a search for food. If you enter food from something you already have in a favorites list or saved meal its ok.

Its not a HUGE deal for me, since I mostly eat the same foods, but if I need to add something trying to use Safari on the phone is rough. If they had a mobile web version I would have just put iOS7 on my primary device and used a webclip for data entry.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Must be nice ans sweet to have that many VZW IP5s. Today was my upgrade date but with my 4S working flawless I am going to just wait until the new phone comes out with OS 7 on it before I upgrade. I would love to have a VZW 5 with OS 7 on it to play with it but i can wait.

Remember though that is my profession. I manage the mobility team for my company. I have my production AT&T iP5, then I have a VzW iP5 with iOS7, a VzW iP5 with iOS6, a Sprint iP5 with iOS6, an AT&T iP4s with iOS 7 and then comes the iPads I carry daily. 2 iPad4s one with iOS7 and the other with iOS6, iPad mini with iOS6 and and iPad3 with iOS6.

I need to test everything for compatibility so I get them on launch day and put them through their paces. I also have Android device, WP8 devices and hate to say it, even a Blackberry or two :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

For some reason this app won't allow me to quote your post bamf but I see what you mean. Hopefully fitnesspal will hurry up and make the app iOS 7 compatible soon. Ios 7 is still in beta right?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

For some reason this app won't allow me to quote your post bamf but I see what you mean. Hopefully fitnesspal will hurry up and make the app iOS 7 compatible soon. Ios 7 is still in beta right?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Technically Dev's cant make their apps iOS7 yet, but I am sure they are working on it as we type this. I would imagine they want it working on the public iOS release date.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Remember though that is my profession. I manage the mobility team for my company. I have my production AT&T iP5, then I have a VzW iP5 with iOS7, a VzW iP5 with iOS6, a Sprint iP5 with iOS6, an AT&T iP4s with iOS 7 and then comes the iPads I carry daily. 2 iPad4s one with iOS7 and the other with iOS6, iPad mini with iOS6 and and iPad3 with iOS6.

I need to test everything for compatibility so I get them on launch day and put them through their paces. I also have Android device, WP8 devices and hate to say it, even a Blackberry or two :)
Yep I figured that, Was just saying it is nice to have that. i am totally content with waiting and even then i will wait a month or 2 before I actually get the new phone. I make a drive to my nearest Apple store an hour away like i did with my 4S and get it there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Me me me me wanna see please !! And um no water to shower after a long ride.....move one seat over please lol !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 
You can ignore the password request as i already edited my post and removed it and made it public. It is easier that way and nothing in vacation pics to worry about. All my other albums are secured. You can have a look at your leisure. Hope you enjoy them.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

In all seriousness though I just uploaded my pics from Cedar Key and made an album for anyone of my FRIENDS that wish to see it. If you do I placed the link below.
[EDIT] I had it password locked and just removed it and made it public so you can just click the link below to view the album. Easier that way.

Excellent pics Jag !!! Wow some of those fish are HUGE !!! Thanks for letting us peek in on your vacation....love that place :heart:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Can you follow people on imore like you can on that other iPhone forum??

Get it-go-gone.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

My ghost story. Caught on camera.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376266500.352365.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR