Oh forgot all about this but we have a beach not too far away from where I live in Venice called shark tooth beach and all the tourists go there when they come down but so do the regs.

I went there today to just walk around and listen to my ipod and found this buried in the sand. I was shocked but this is not unusual for finding them this size.

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-shark-tooth-beach.jpg

This is what it comes from which use to be in this part of Fla.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaladon
    07-22-2013 06:57 PM
    I am Wendy and thank you for asking.....Just relaxed and watched movies all day, did some posting ans knocked out a guide or 2 for August.
    I am starting my vacation Aug 7th and want whatever I need to do for the forum done before that. Hope you are having a good evening!!
    Oh luckyyyy.....the little cabin in the woods on a lake....fishing in the daytime and staring at the stars at night......oh how peaceful...sigh !

Yikes....will you have internet access and a phone signal
    07-22-2013 06:58 PM
    Awe thanks Wendy. I still have it unfortunately. I will be OK soon as I get home.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    Geez sorry to hear that Rells. You probably need to lay down then and take more of that Excedrin
    Relletti and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-22-2013 07:00 PM
    Oh forgot all about this but we have a beach not too far away from where I live in Venice called shark tooth beach and all the tourists go there when they come down but so do the regs.

I went there today to just walk around and listen to my ipod and found this buried in the sand. I was shocked but this is not unusual for finding them this size.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shark tooth beach.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	34756

Megalodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Oh that shark tooth is huge !!! You can probably sell it !
    Relletti and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-22-2013 07:01 PM
    Awe thanks Wendy. I still have it unfortunately. I will be OK soon as I get home.

2 Advil + Pepsi + popcorn + ice pack on the back of your neck (not forehead) does the trick for me!! Something about the caffeine and crunching those carbs work wonders! I used to get crazy headaches which always concerned me, but all ok now...

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    wendybeee and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-22-2013 07:08 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shark tooth beach.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	34756

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaladon
    That's awesome jag! The magladon was a big @ss shark lol. One of my favorite extinct animals.

07-22-2013 07:09 PM

Feel better Rells!!

07-22-2013 07:09 PM
    Feel better Rells!!

Thank you wendy.

Edit- this should tell you were my head is at smh. Sorry seashell lol.Thanks for the well wishes.

Last edited by Rellskie; 07-22-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    07-22-2013 07:12 PM
    Thank you wendy.

Yup he's got a headache alright
    Jaguarr40 and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-22-2013 07:28 PM
    Today was the day. Worst day of work I have had in a long time. Layoffs happened today and one of my good friends was let go.

I went to the gym and took out all my anger and frustration on my shoulders.

CRAPPY *** DAY!!!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    07-22-2013 07:36 PM
    Yup he's got a headache alright
    LMAO! I had to edit my post..

07-22-2013 07:41 PM
    Today was the day. Worst day of work I have had in a long time. Layoffs happened today and one of my good friends was let go.

CRAPPY *** DAY!!!
    Sorry to hear this Bamf.....it really sux and especially if it happens to a friend
    07-22-2013 07:51 PM

CRAPPY *** DAY!!!
    Sorry to hear that bro. I hope you got a good workout in though to take out that anger.

CRAPPY *** DAY!!!
    Aww...sorry you had a tough day bamf. Hope tomorrow will be a little bit better

Tomorrow we have an all hands meeting to talk about all this crap. It just sucks. A few of the cuts were real blind sides, including my friend.
    wendybeee likes this.
    07-22-2013 07:53 PM
    Now I'm finally home after doing some grocery shopping. Just took two Excedrin and drinking some DD's coffee.

seashell93 and bamf-hacker like this.
    Thank you wendy.

Edit- this should tell you were my head is at smh. Sorry seashell lol.Thanks for the well wishes.

Your welcome Jag, I mean bamf, oh wait Rellskie!!!! lol. It's all good my friend

Tomorrow we have an all hands meeting to talk about all this crap. It just sucks. A few of the cuts were real blind sides, including my friend.
    DIS and LIKE!

07-22-2013 07:54 PM
    Oh luckyyyy.....the little cabin in the woods on a lake....fishing in the daytime and staring at the stars at night......oh how peaceful...sigh !

Yikes....will you have internet access and a phone signal
    Oh of course I am not going out in the middle of nowhere. I am going to a fishing village to fish and eat plenty of seafood. it's about 3 hrs. from where I live.
    07-22-2013 07:57 PM
    Your welcome Jag, I mean bamf, oh wait Rellskie!!!! lol. It's all good my friend

Man look its a Monday, crazy hot day at work...don't judge me LMAO

07-22-2013 07:58 PM
    Still having trouble posting...Grrrr!!! Takes 3 taps to 'like' and then such delays with scrolling...wonder what's up?! Or should I just go chat with Rita and leave it alone for now?!

07-22-2013 08:00 PM

Do you have a headache too or just flipping out....
    bamf-hacker and wendybeee like this.
    07-22-2013 08:01 PM
    Looking through the tv, I can't be believe that show "The bachlelorette" still comes on. That and survivor has been on forever..

bamf-hacker likes this.
    07-22-2013 08:02 PM
    Man look its a Monday, crazy hot day at work...don't judge me LMAO

lol No judging silly...only teasing!
    Going down the waterslide with my youngest this afternoon did the trick for my Monday blues! lol

29,741 ... 343344345346347 ...