Well I just finished my lunch. So I will leave a little something for everyone else when they are done with theirs to enjoy...

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-starbucks-hot-cold-coffee-300x225.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-10806527-wwwfreesmoothiesca.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-blended-iced-coffee-1.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-icea-tea2.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-iced-tea.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-smoothies.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-smoothies-2-.jpg
    07-18-2013 12:37 PM
    Snacks to go with the liquid snacks...

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-home-made-granola.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-assorted_pastries_901145.jpgThe iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-diabetic-cookies.jpg
    07-18-2013 12:46 PM
    Thanks for the snacks jag.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
    wendybeee, Jaguarr40 and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 01:00 PM
    Today I went out of the box and had lunch with my wife and kids. Went to Jason's Deli for a Nutty Chicken Salad

Thanks for the treats Jag. Leaving now for the waterpark.
    07-18-2013 01:02 PM
    Today I went out of the box and had lunch with my wife and kids. Went to Jason's Deli for a Nutty Chicken Salad

Sounds tasty! And yup, me too...

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
    wendybeee, Jaguarr40 and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 01:04 PM

Geeee Luckyyyy ! I wish I was going out for lunch and then the waterpark Have mega fun Bamf
    Jaguarr40, bamf-hacker and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 01:14 PM
    Just enjoying my lunch now with my....yup....turkey cucumber wrap Thanks for all the yummy looking drinks Jag....beats my bottle of water
    pkcable and Jaguarr40 like this.
    07-18-2013 01:17 PM
    Afternoon y'all. Might have to order some take out for lunch. I'm not going outside in this heat.

wendybeee, pkcable and Jaguarr40 like this.
    07-18-2013 01:50 PM
    Real Feel here is 107...
    wendybeee and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 01:58 PM
    Real Feel here is 107...
    I can't wait for the winter.. this is crazy.

07-18-2013 02:00 PM
    Here's a cool relaxing video over Niagara falls. Wish I was there right now

bamf-hacker, wendybeee and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 02:03 PM
    Oh I was just reading about that guy and the pictures he got from that GoPro camera attached to that quadcopter.....very cool

I just live 1 hour from Niagara Falls. I took this picture with my iPhone when I was crossing the bridge from Canada to the US and sent it to Elizabeth. There are 2 Falls, The Canadian Falls known as the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls. Those ferry boats are called 'The Maid of the Mist' and people can take them to go right up close to the Falls and you have to wear a raincoat which is provided
    Attached Thumbnails The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?-photo.16.jpg  
    07-18-2013 02:53 PM
    Oh I was just reading about that guy and the pictures he got from that GoPro camera attached to that quadcopter.....very cool

I just live 1 hour from Niagara Falls......I took this picture with my iPhone when I was crossing the bridge from Canada to the US
    Awesome picture Wendy! Thanks for sharing it

bamf-hacker, pkcable and Jaguarr40 like this.
    07-18-2013 02:58 PM
    I can't wait for the winter.. this is crazy.

Bite your tongue Rells
    07-18-2013 02:58 PM
    Here's a cool relaxing video over Niagara falls. Wish I was there right now

Cool video Rells
    07-18-2013 02:59 PM
    Bite your tongue Rells
    Lol.

wendybeee, bamf-hacker and pkcable like this.
    07-18-2013 03:00 PM
    Awesome picture Wendy! Thanks for sharing it

Thanks Rells.....It is spectacular to see....pictures don't even do the falls justice !
    07-18-2013 03:01 PM
    Thanks Rells.....It is spectacular to see....pictures don't even do the falls justice !
    I bet. A few years ago I had a chance to go up there but something came up so I never went. I'm making that a priority now to vist

bamf-hacker, pkcable and Jaguarr40 like this.
    07-18-2013 03:03 PM
    I bet. A few years ago I had a chance to go up there but something came up so I never went. I'm making that a priority now to vist

Oh you must go ! And if you have a passport cross over to Canada because there is so much more to do on the Canadian side, if not just go the American Falls State Park and view the Falls from there. Either way you will not believe your eyes, really spectacular ! Even in the winter its beautiful when the mist gets on all the trees and ices them over so they all sparkle !
    07-18-2013 03:09 PM
    Oh you must go ! And if you have a passport cross over to Canada because there is so much more to do on the Canadian side, if not just go the American Falls State Park and view the Falls from there. Either way you will not believe your eyes, really spectacular ! Even in the winter its beautiful when the mist gets on all the trees and ices them over so they all sparkle !
    Wowzers! That sounds amazing. I will do that. Fortunately for me i have my passport so I will check out Canada while I'm there

07-18-2013 03:14 PM
    Morning Everyone I hate Mondays too....but today is a VERY GOOD Monday BECAUSE......Today I meet Hamsterwheel for dinner and drinks We do this once a year when she comes into Toronto to visit her family !

Happy Fishing Jag.....catch lots and we want pics
    Hamster is an awesome person. She gets so busy in TO that she can't post here!
    wendybeee, pkcable and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-18-2013 03:17 PM
    Hamster is an awesome person. She gets so busy in TO that she can't post here!
    Yes she is one of my besties...love her she's very busy here with her family and friends but we alway make time for our dinner and drinks night She'll be back soon enough lol !
    Anilu7, pkcable, Jaguarr40 and 1 others like this.
    07-18-2013 03:27 PM
    Hey everyeone! did ya guys miss me? It's crazy season now at my work which is why I haven't been posting much. At work most the time it's crazy and then certain periods it gets insane. Then combine that with the fun we had here in Toronto recently with the flooding(Canadians will know what I mean). On my line a part of the track washed away so the shuttle bus they arranged for that portion of travel added 1 hour to my daily commute. Luckily it only took them about two days to fix it so I only had to go through that once. Anyway luckily today is moderately quiet so I'm taking the chance to browse the forums and spread some of my cheer.
    Relletti, Anilu7, pkcable and 2 others like this.
    07-18-2013 03:27 PM
    Hey everyeone! did ya guys miss me? It's crazy season now at my work which is why I haven't been posting much. At work most the time it's crazy and then certain periods it gets insane. Then combine that with the fun we had here in Toronto recently with the flooding(Canadians will know what I mean). On my line a part of the track washed away so the shuttle bus they arranged for that portion of travel added 1 hour to my daily commute. Luckily it only took them about two days to fix it so I only had to go through that once. Anyway luckily today is moderately quiet so I'm taking the chance to browse the forums and spread some of my cheer.
    Good to hear from ya man! We were worried about you with that flood situation. Glad you are safe buddy:thumbup:

pkcable, Jaguarr40 and bamf-hacker like this.
    07-18-2013 03:30 PM
    Last week I watched Despicable Me 2, Green Lantern and Thor loved them all. I also started reading Blackes Night which is a series in the DC universe of comics. I have always been a Marvel man so this is pretty much my first foray into the DC Universe which is really exciting. This week I got Avengers so hoping to watch that Friday
    07-18-2013 03:32 PM
29,863 ... 329330331332333 ...